and its about where it conects to my body,and its on the top part if that helps..

hi all ive just noticed that i was ok this morning and then the afternoon i saw a spot inside mine and i was wrorried but then by accident i pushed it and its gone inside and its realy realy pasinful the first thing when i rang the doctors up they said go to A&N A.S.A.P but dident have anought time so going the next day is this post still online or finished thanks

I`m 13 years old and i masturbated today and i havent done it for about a 2 week period and after i masturbated i notice a lump on the side of my penis and i pinched it and it hurt fairly much i havent had any sexual course except for kissing so im pretty sure its not an STD i didnt wash my hands before i masturbated though... please help thank

i have a bump on the near to the penis...on the right side... i had sex once i used protection.. i am 18 years of age.. i only notice it to day.. there also lots of pimples on my penis.. can you explain whats happening.. the bump hurts when i touch it.. and it seem to be below the skin.. help!!!!

hey i have also noticed a small pimple like bump on my penis its a hard bump and is kind of sore to touch i tried poping it but its still the same i am only 16 and onlyy had oral sex once before and im also cercumsized and master bate very often its located right on one of my scar bumps from when i was cercumsized some one please help im scared i got a STD at age 16 :-(

hello im 17 and i do masturbate (sometimes with dirty hands but i figured it wasnt important to wash) anyway i noticed this bump on my penis and when i touched it it immediatly hurt its actually more down toward my scrotum but not on it maybe an inch up...anyway its right on top of one of my veins and its under my foreskin im afraid of popping it. it doesnt look like a pimple since theres no white spot on it.

if anyone could give me an answer on it id greatly appriciate it.

i am 14 and a half last night i masturbated then then the smorning i woke up and went for a bath then i looked at my penis then masturbated again wen a was downstairs like 10 mins ago my penis got caught on my boxers so i looked at least i thought i got caught soo i looked 2 c iff it was ok but i have this small sore spot at the bottom of my penis im thinking about poping it but its really sore when i touch it does any one have ant ideas

well i also have been having this kind of problem.

a small skin coloured lump, like a pimple, on the lower left shaft of my penis

its starting to sting when i touch it.

IM 14 A VIRGIN AND f*****g SCARED!

ARGH! TO MUCH AXIETY!

Yea i just realized it randomly im 13 and i see a lump just under my forskin im scared i might have some sotra std and my girlfriend was going to suck my penis and know i dont know if i can im still a virgin so i didnt do any dirty p***y or anything plzz help :-(

Alot of you are sufferring from NOTHING!

If you have painful lumps, go to the doctor ASAP, if they tell you it's nothing and it still hurts or you're unconvinced, go to a different doctor.

The small ball or balls alot of you are describing is EXTREMELY common, and is Lymphocele. This is a hard swelling that suddenly appears after sexual intercourse or masturbation. It is usually on the shaft of the penis, near the foreskin. It is caused by temporary blockage of the lymphatic channels at the margin of the head of the penis. It will go away on its own, and there are no after-effects.

This happened to me before and I think it is masturbating with dirty hands, I went in the shower and squeezed it, alot of puss and blood came out and it hurt a little, the sized reduced abit and I did it again, it has gone right down now and is alot more better. If your going to squeeze it do it in the shower as it can be cleaned right away and will also help relax the spot because the heat.

i have a small nump and it looks like a pimp-pull i dont if it was from masturbating with diry hands or something else

i have black/pink lump inside of my skin but i can still see it and when i touch it hurts what does that mean?

Okay so I found one on the left hand side of the tip Now when I woke up nothig was wrong I went to the pool nothing changed when I got home to hop in the shower I noticed it. I'm wonderin could it be like a bug bite it doesn't hurt on anything it's a solid lump though...

i have a small red bump on the shaft of my penis near the nd, it desnt hurt but it just showed up today, and i do masturbate so idk if my hands were dirty or not, im going to wait a bit and if it doesnt go away then i'll consult a doctor but if anyone has any ideas of what it might be, please tell me thanks and im 15 and a virgin so i dont think it would be a STD