I have one that is a fair size. i squeezed it hard and i felt a few pops. I do have dirty hands from work so maybe this is the problem. I have screwed a nasty girl recently and i regret it to the max. Hope it isnt anything serious. Ive defenitly learnt my lesson with this one.

i found a big lump by my penis and it hurt very much

i also have a  lump on the top part of my penis a little leaning to the right side and it hurts when i touch it! i masturbate atleast 3-4 times a day and it hurts when i touch it! i am totally worried! i have sucked used panties and rub my penis on used panties! is it something to do with that? i am totally freaking out and dont dare tell anyone help!

How do you get rid of it

I have recently found a bump and its pretty hard when you touch it. Its ontop of the penis and i don't know what i should do i think if i should pop it but I don't know if its serios.

If it was on the head like the tip ......most like that's a genital wart (herpes) go see your doctar

Hey I am 15 and yester day after I masturbated....and when I woke up this morning there was a painful red swelling on the base of my penis...can it be a pimple?! How can I get rid of it?! Should I pop it when puss develops or just leave it?!

im sorry sir but u have cancer... 

Lymphocele
A lymphocele is a hard swelling that suddenly appears on the shaft of the penis after sex or masturbation. It occurs because the lymphatic channels (which make up part of the lymphatic system along with lymph nodes or glands) in your penis have been temporarily blocked. The swelling should soon subside and will not cause any permanent problems.

I had one ever since i was a kid and never masturbated at that time.

Did you ever find out what this was? Bc I have same problem

wow really that sh*t is crazy!!!!!!

same here man

i am the same age with a similar problem only my bump is just below the head of my penis wtf is it???

Hey guys, im 13 and on the left side of my penis theres a lump, its more to the top near the foreskin and its under the skin it hurts when something is touching it and its medium size, iv told my dad but he dosnt know and says if its still there in a week at the most we'll probably see a doctor, can any1 help me and tell me or try to tell me what it is, (please help im scared)

Thanks