Hi, The past 2 days I've been experiencing all these: Painful swallowing & burping, 100 degree fever, headache, back pain, sore throat, unable to cough, inflamed tonsils.. Before that I was totally fine so I don't know whats wrong with me exactly. I want to know if I have tonsilitis or something else. I also don't smoke or drink. Also wondering if ibuprofen would help? I took regular tylenol and it took away my headaches.

Hi aragog,

You really should see a doctor, you might need to get some antibiotics.

Hello Hizgrace4all,
Thanks for the reply. I did go see a doctor and it turns out I have strep throat. :-( I'm now taking Amoxicillin 3x/day for 10 days. Hopefully I'll feel better really soon, since it just so happens that its the first week of school.
~L

Hi Aragog,

That is what I thought it was. That stuff in the pits. Get lots of rest. You will probably not get it again. It is unmistakable though. Blessings

Hizgrace