I have started taking PCP and it seems that I have broadened my horizon to the unbelievable limits. Even though I am new to this world, I know that most people do not use PCP solo, but rather mix it with something else. I would like to know what might be the safest combination that still provides wanted effects. I would really appreciate an answer because for now, I do not have anyone to ask that and I assume that the guy I get it from would say that anything goes, just to sell me stuff. Could PCP be applied to weed?

Many PCP users ingest it by smoking. But, it can be applied in many other forms, such as mint leaves, marijuana, tobacco etc. When mixed with marijuana it is called Killer Weed or Super Weed. PCP when smoked, could irritate mouth and tongue so mint leaves are used to cool the smoke. I would advise you to use PCP wisely because there are many unwanted effects, like violent and destructive behavior, psychological distress and many others. Take care.