Guest wrote:

I have found a definitive "cure" for pearly penile papules. Use a nail file to grind down the papules. Do this for a couple minutes at a time when you take a shower, as often as you can. There may be some discomfort. If it bleeds, apply antibiotic ointment. This method will permanently remove every trace of the papules.

that sh*t HURTS. UGHH.

Listen up!

I believe I may have found a solution that may possibly make PPP diminish at least temporarily.THE CATCH IS,it's also possible that it doesn't even work.I have had PPP for about three years now,but recently I noticed the papules beginning to diminish.After a little research,I discovered that it's supposed to happen a bit after a while if you have them,so I paid it no mind,but only half an hour ago I examined myself again and noticed that there were more papules on one side of the corona and less on the other,but there used to be an equal amount all over the corona,which means the papules have diminished even more since I first noticed them "going down",as it were.I've heard that there are a lucky few who's papules simply dissapear on their own,so it's possible that this might be happening to me,though recently I've been washing with a certain shower gel.If I'm correct,the papules have been slowly diminishing more and more as I've been using it.A couple of websites I've visited assure me there's no cure you can get over the counter or put together at home by yourself(Though I've read on forums that toothpaste has been somewhat effective at temporarily diminishing the papules)but it might be worth trying out Sanex dermo hyper allergenic.

Apparently it's specially designed for sensitive skin,which is what leads me to believe it's been helping me out.As I said,it may not even be helping,but it's WAY cheaper than CO2 laser surgery and a lot less risky than the soldering iron.Even if it only takes them down temporarily,it's worth it,but in case it doesn't work at all,then don't get your hopes up before-hand.

AND DON'T USE THE NAIL FILE METHOD AS YOU WILL ONLY PUT YOURSELF THROUGH PAIN AND LEAVE YOURSELF AT RISK OF INFECTION ONLY FOR THE PAPULES TO RETURN EVEN WORSE AND IN MANY MORE NUMBERS.RELIABLE HEALTH WEBSITES WILL CONFIRM THIS.

Hi guys , its seems that this is the  only place whit useful answers and not scam c**p. (seriously that as****e of josh marvin or whatever his name is  ...DONT BUY THAT sh*t! ) .

i going to try the soldering iron method.  i have tried the toothpaste,castor oil and nail file method and they dosent work. I finally got the courage to do the soldering iron thing and i think its going to work.  i will report back. 

if anyone that had try it before read this, please comment, you opinion is  important.! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

sorry for my crappy English.

good luck . i m free of ppp now. i have used soldering iron about 30 watt, it seems that people dont trust the iron that works or they just want to earn $ by saying using this method will incure scarring . it feels so gd to have a smooth look.soldering iron is is hot , same as co2 laser,it burns and kill each and every.the only different is , this method is privately done at home and cheaper . takes a bit of courage to do . remenber to touch each and every ppp . until u hear a pop sound . it will turn white colour , tips , remenber to use numbling cream . wait for cream to take effect , after 5-10 min , u will feel numb at your penis . then u can start.

milo1 wrote:

Hey Milo1 thanks for reply!.  i test whit one of my papules and definitely works. i just waiting to buy te numbing  cream  that its seems really hard to find here in my country. but i pretty confidence i gonna do the whole procedure.  

the only thing i not completely sure right now is  how much  to burn them or  how much time i let the  soldering iron in each papule. You said i should burn them  until i hear a pop sounds and it turns white. but  the thing  is my papules are already white. XD  

hi fren, u will hear a pop sound when u slightly touch the tip of the paules, the 1st time i tried , is just touch it by not more than 1 second . because its a fact that i m using a hot equipment to burn myself . automatically i will be scared and wouldnt want that hot iron to hurt myself . but after the numbling cream takes effect and after u tried with 1 or 2 paules , u wouldnt feel any pain due to the effect of the numbling cream .and u will be more confident to burn away the others slowly one by one. i bought the numbling cream , (emla cream 5%) which does not need any doctor prescription. just buy at the counter at any pharmacy . i do not know your country does it have . i have tried lidocanie 2%and 5% , which does not have any numbling effect .so i search through and found emla cream which is a real good stuff, which numb the whole area for i think is around half and hour . next, recovery period takes 10 -15 days . after that u can try to see those very small paules that has not been burned away , u can try burn again. it has been a year since i have done it , now so far so gd. i know its been hard to have this stupid paules , it has been with me for many years and i know how this feeling is with those paules . hope u can also be free of ppp.

and my experience is 1) i touch the paules 1 by 1 half a second . result = 8 -10 very small one grows back, 2) 2nd time - this time i touch for also half a second but the force i use is a bit harder . last time i just touch the tip of the iron with the paules which i didnt apply any force. so this time i just touch it harder. and result = all gone . after 15 days . abit red due to new skin growth . after 20 days smooth and clear.

Hi again Milo1 ,thanks a lot for take the time to reply and share all the details of your  experience. now im a lot more comfortable to do this without fear. i found lidocaine 10%  i hope  that it works. if not i will look for the Emla cream you mention. i will report back once i finish the procedure. thanks again for the info  is really appreciated.

just stumbled across this too and am looking into a cure, please let us know how it goes, ty

Hello guys i finally did the procedure, the lidocaine 10% works just fine the effect last about 30 min until stars to go away. right now is the second day of recovery,the papules  are all white/yellowish and im dont feel any pain at all.. maybe just a littel if  i  touch them. I just waiting right now , keeping the area clean and dry  i will keep you guys posted. cheers.

any feedback from how its going for you>?

hello, i can confirm that the soldering iron procedure works.  my papules  were really big so i i have to do the procedure 2 times ( i did once  and let it heal, then again.... for the ones that dosent go away the first time) .  now they all are gone. no scars, no side efects. i hope this info give people  confidence to do it. it really is the only  way to treat this condition in privacy and whit  practicaly no cost. cheers to all.

I post again after more than a year of my last post, where I wrote about taking the "soldering iron method". feedback: PPPs have become a little more visible now, but they are still too small to pay attention.I also maybe have not burned them well, since I didn't used numbing cream.I also burned them only once. In few words, PPPs is past for me.
[OFF TOPIC:... Still, I also have SP (Sebaceus Prominence) or fordyce spots, which they seem to be related, since they appear together to some ppl. Since -for some reason- this thread seems to have provide us with such reliable infos, I would like to know if there is any1 that has been REALLY got rid of SP, using methods others than tretinoin - jojoba oil, or CO2 laser. Greetings]

I had these from the age of eleven until about a week ago(im 22). I got them removed at Laserderm in Ottawa, ON Canada for 565$ after taxes. no pain at all. you just apply a numbing cream an hour before the procedure and the only discomfort you feel after is like the same feeling as if you have had too much sex in one day and youre "soar". i went to work the same day and didnt have trouble peing and even masturbated the same day. no joke. i recommend this to anyone. best money i ever spent. they never bugged me to sleep with a girl but i always banged with the lights off and would refuse head most the time...now im gonna beg for blowjobs! :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

I just found a site that sells PPP removal cream. Gonna give it a shot. pearlypenilepapules.me