dear friends my size is 5.5 inch is it enough to satisfy to any girl or girls like large penis? iam so much worried about the size, please guide me i request to all of you.

Dear guest,

5 - 5 1/2" is normal size for an ADULT male.  You have nothing to worry about.

I Agree, size really does not matter.  Those people in porn movies are just freaks and most women are hurt my big penis's.

Hello there,

Your size is absolutely normal so you don’t have to worry about this at all. And the poster above me has right, big penis usually hurt and there is no pleasure when you feel pain. Every girl is going to tell you the same thing. I presume that you are watching porn, and that this insecurity is consequence of that. I am aware of the fact that you will continue to watch adult movies, but I hope that you will stop comparing yourself to the actors.

Anyway they are not real, and nobody wants to be the girl from those movies. Just relax and you will see that there is much more in it than size.

hi there, there is nothing wrong with the size of your penis, this is a normal size and nothing to worry about. women dont like big penises anyways as they can hurt and isnt satisfying for them.

be thankful for what you've got and stop watching porn - those guys are freaks