My homegirl called me and ask me this question, she asked me wat does she do about a ungrown hair on her vagina?? she says its swole and sore and makes it ever a little hard to move around. i told her to take anti botics and soak in epsom salt and also take benedryl to help the sweeling. it was my best advice, does anybody else know a quicker way to make her sweeling go down??

If she can remove the hair somehow it will make the infection in the hair go away quicker. Tell her to keep the area extra clean and try to avoid having sex until it is heal because sex can cause irritation and increased pain and infection.

Today many people have problem of skin disorder many people have contact many skin specialist, if you need good skin you have eat salad in the morning  and avoiding drinks wine and avoiding smoking.