Thank u for writing this, I'm bipolar have all the anxiety disorders n I have recurring dreams that feels like I'm a having a seizure.. I start to feel weird n my head feels crazy n hurts ingot dizzy n start to shake then I try to say I need help bc I feel like I'm about to have a seizure then in my dream I fall all I see is black but feel intense shaking n pain.. SOMETIMES I kno it's kinda a dream but it's so real n last night I had one n after I was shaking n I always end up n the floor,in my dreams. I heard in my sleep I was hardly breathing n people in my dream were saying that also, so I kept telling myself in my mind, breathe harder c'mon breathe harder,bc I COUlD hear when my breathing picked up. I have had over hundreds of this dream and Im so scared! I have had real seizures b4 but am not epileptic but also when I was young n stupid I would do pass outs .. So I kno what I'm feeling is real, n i wake up so drained.. I hope u found peace and an answer to your problems ! I just also found out I have sleep paralysis with hypnogaja hallucinations .. Where u feel SOMETHING so evil holding u down n ur awake n u try to get up or open ur eyes but it feels like someone is forcing u back to sleep n holding u down, almost impossible to wake URSELF up or have someone wake u up.. It feels like a demonic attack, completly horrible experiences .. But since I read About it n read other story's I feel a little better .. In Sp you are awake n see demonic figures shadows n hallucinate audio, touch, smell visual.. So I was wondering if the so called seizure dreams I have are a part of hypnogajic hallucinations !? If ne one CAN PLEASE HELP ME!? .. I PRAY FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THIS AND NE MENTAL DISORDERS/sleep disorders .. my prayers go out n please I hope some one soon can answer my questions !!!! Am I really having seizures in my sleep!?

I had been epileptic since I was 14-15 years old. Doctors said to me that there was nothing wrong in my brain, just my that nerve cells had been too sensitive. I managed hadnling the problem with a very little dosage of anti-epileptic medications. this year in the end of summer I started having night disorders. I'm not immobilized completely but I'm having a beeping sound in my right ear and a feeling that shocks of electricity run up my spine, meanwhile sometimes still "being" in the dream I previously have had (usually a nightmare), hearing some voices seeing images ect. While I go to have an EEG I see a room next to the EEG cabinet with a sign "medicine of the sleep". Since the clinic is strictly neurogical I guess that that's a problem requiring some neurological check-up. I know that if one gets hospitalized in a neurological clinic he gets an EEG device put on the head and wears it 24/7 for the time prescribed to stay at the clinic. that would give them a good idea of what's going on while one's sleedping about the state of his brain and the changes occurring. Although I'm epileptic I haven had seisures for years after I started the medications and I'm considering staying for obervation at a neurological hospital for a week, so they could see what's wrong. The medications are quite efficient and I believe there's no chance of such not being developed about sleed neurology as well.

Jenna-- You are the only one that is prob remotely close... Im almost 99% sure the post here ARE exp SP (sleep paralysis.) Its all connected w OBE/ASTRAL PROJECTION. Google it, I guarentee it will all make sense. I'm saying this because i have Out of Body Experiances all the time. I started doing it at 24yrs old. Im 40 now. I felt the same as everyone here. And Jenna-- never hurts to ask/pray for a circle of protection. The astral planes are above and below the earth planes. When ppls spirit travel, evil spirits know... this isnt always the case. I've had very EXCITING travels that andwered some life problums/questions. I also felt physical pain & force... its scary, dark shadows too. If u feel u cant move and wake up, tell yourself to wiggle your big toe.. Sounds silly but it will awake u.

The shaking is usually unvoluntarly-- Its the vibrations of ones energy passing through. To me, its annoyingly LOUD. Thats why nothing is shown on a EEG. These are 2 major subjects i am very faniliar w/. My husband suffers from Grand mal's. I work on the Neuro unit of a big hospital here. The brain is fascinating. Actually-- everyone here is in in n very in tune w whats happening. Just need to research it

For years I taught I was being possessed. I had to FIGHT myself to make my lungs and muscles work. But what you guys are not having that I am is that mine ONLY happen when I am about to fall asleep. And I hear a very very clear and sound in my ears like a buzzing or the sound you hear when you stretch realy well (morning stretch) I am going to talk to my mom when she wakes up and DEMAND a appoint meant with my doctor. It seems we are mostly teens as well. Maybe it has something to do with stress due to school. I feel much better now after I know I'm not the only one and I'm not being possessed... I hope. Haha. Thank you all very much

i suffered the same thing and im sorry to tell you this is not a clinic disease. it happened like 3 years ago i would have a hunch that it would happen that night and then i had a nightmare and when i woke up from the nightmare i would start shaking, couldnt open my eyes, couldnt talk or move (i even slept with my mom and she didnt notice at all for almost 1 year until i told her) and also saw a person. what you should do is to get some courage and try to move, at least that worked for me and now it happens like 1 time every 4 months. i started moving my little finger and then trying to open my eyes until i could fully awake myself from that nightmare. by the way my name is daniela. sorry for grammar mistakes but my mother language is spanish. hope that it helps you.

I don't think your crazy! I can kinda relate to you im 18 and I do have Epilepsy. have you gone into the hospital to get a EEG that a test were they can chach your seizures if you are really having them or not. maybe something or someone is trying to reach you for help or you have a third eye. It could be many things.

your text is the first that has made me want to reply to someone. WHERE OR WHAT LITERATURE can i go or read more on all these talks of sleep paralysis and how you suggested it could be astral projecting. Very very interesting comment by the way. :)   You a christian? Any religious beliefs you hold ?(jewish, muslum, etc.)  I am open minded, just in case you cant put what you "are" in a category completly. i understand but anyways, thanks.

-Uniqu

I am 56 years old. I had my first seizure a few days ago, 4 years after brain surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was in a dream like state, as I was resting on the sofa because I was unusually tired. I heard the TV, I was aware but initially could not move or call out before the seizure started. I was frozen. I dreamed I tried to throw something to alert my son who was downstairs, and saw an electrical burst. I tried again to throw something, and when I dreamed I threw something again, I saw a burst of electricity and started shaking like being shocked. I thought I was being electrocuted. I could not call out, but tried to call God's name over and over and heard odd sounds from my mouth. I could not move my mouth but called from my throat but the sound was nothing anyone could make out if they heard it. My eyes were partially open, and I saw a bright light from the TV but realized later, I was not facing the TV but must have had my head up. I was aware during the whole seizure. The seizure lasted 20 seconds or so, and then stopped. I was confused and scared. I hope to get a resolution to the problem, and dread the thought of having another one. Will people be around? I was so aware of the whole episode. I am getting an EEG done tomorrow and another MRI. I too wake and feel fine, but a bit tired. Seizures are frightening. I have had only one so far, but find I dread having another one. I appreciate the posts here. At least I am not the only one.

Oh, additionally, I read that I had a Colonic seizure. I did go to the ER, and was misinformed by the PA, that I would not be aware if I had a true seizure. Maybe she should read on the internet and get a bit better informed. I thought I was crazy, but seeing things that are not there are part of the seizure process. I also learned, that after brain surgery seizures can start years later. I suffer from severe headaches daily, and used to take seizure meds for a seizure of the main trigeminal nerve which causes pain, not seizure activity. Hope to get an answer. Not being able to drive for 6 months due to state law is rough. My prayers are with you all, as they are for myself. God bless!

Take a look at the different kinds of narcolepsy.

I am also researching something very familiar to this and narcolepsy keeps coming up over and over. There are many kinds of narcolepsy.

Hi Sarav, this started happening to me last year... the vibrations have gone down in volume, thank goodness. OBEs are amazing experiences, and they indeed changed my life. I had sleep paralisys when younger, only once... and all of a sudden, this all started last year. It is so exciting, to learn how to get out, and to get better at it. I couldn't see anything the first time, but staring at your hands brings everything to light! Unlike some people, 99% of my time out have been extremely positive... only a couple crummy encounters. But the view outside, and the encounters, and the "head's up" about future things that will happen, brought forth by guides or helpful spirits.... it is truly priceless, and it enriches our lives so much. I wish everyone would believe this. It's worth it.

This happens to me alll the time i thought i was literally going crazy or being possed, glad to know other people experience this as well.

The same thing started happening to me a little over a year and a half ago. I have always had very intense and visual dreams but they have picked up. My husband says that I will start whimpering and crying in my sleek and then I will shake and then I start talking to people that are no longer here. I have no memory when i wake but my husband says they are like full conversations and i have rattled off dates of events and of peoples passings that i did not know. The past month they have got worse. I had a episode where I could feel myself walking around the house and trying to go into my mothers room. It scared me and in my "dream" I was telling myself that the basement door was not locked and that if I caused pain to myself I would wake up and all I could think of was to throw myself down the steps. Then I was trying to call my mom to warn her. When I finally woke up I was breathing so hard and my body hurt so bad. I laid in bed unable to move for 2 hours wide awake. Earlier this week I had another episode and I knew mom was in the bathroom and I was trying to get to her but could not get the door open. One my way back to my bedroom my son was standing there and I said hey buddy and went to pick him up and he started attacking me. With both events I have woke up with bruises and completely drained the next day both mentally and physically. Last night I do not remember a dream of episode but I woke up with a migraine type headache and all day today I was wore out and my body ached so bad. I also asked my mom after both events and each time She said she heard nothing.

I have this same thing it kind of feels like being electrocuted and I don't know what to do I'm 14 this almost always happens during a nap I've never had one awake it's so scary sometimes I feel like I can't wake up