I would suggest going to see a GI doctor, I am not a doctor so I cant diagnose you but it sounds like you might have Celiacs disease or Chrons, Celiacs disease is where you have to eat a gluten free diet (no wheat, breads of any kind, MSG... etc) signs and symptoms of Celiacs match a lot of what you are saying especially with the pain after eating wheat. Chrons disease on the other hand is another GI disease and it is characterized by pain after eating, bloating, cramps, diarrhea and much more including being sick often. Both celiacs and chrons are auto immune diseases so they lower your ability to fight off common colds or bacteria. Both can be treated and are usually found through a colonoscopy or endoscopes.
I wish you luck but I would look in to as soon as possible because it does get worse if untreated

Hi.. I'm 20 years old and I have been bulimic for 3-4 years now.. recently i have quit just because i realized how scary it was that i might be damaging my insides. I found a lump in my breast and i think that is what has triggered my fear, i went to my doctor about it and he thought it was just a benign cyst thankfully but I have to go to more testings later in the week for it. I did have one relapse in my bulimia yesterday, and i think it was just because my stomach hurt after eating some mexican and i thought i was going to be sick anyways so i didnt want to prolong my pain.. anyways ever since before i threw up my stomach has been hurting in the pitt of my stomach. Then later in the night i threw up again.. not a lot or anything and then i had very sore muscles. I dont know if this is thr flu because today I am not sore but i still have the stomach pain. I also just got my period again even though i just had it 2 weeks ago which is very irregular for me. Im very nervous that something is really wrong with me due to the bulimia. I dont know if this is related at all to that so i just thought i would try to see if anyone could relate or give me some advice. I will be going to my doctor about this all but not for a week or so because im waiting for my insurance to go through.thanks!

Hi, I have also been suffering from the same problems as post one. I was always making myself sick. I had to see a gastrointerologist to be tested for coeliac. At the moment intolerant to wheat, whether it is due to being bulimic could be a factor. I also had problems with my skin, hormonal imbalances and excessive hair growth. I am now trying to be as healthy as possible and to try to reverse anything. Nothing is more important than your health

I too have suffered with the constant bloating and think I may offer some words of advice. My bloating problem has gone down very much in the past few months as I made some changes to my diet. First of all get rid of all wheat/gluten product. They take forever to digest. Second cut down on all sweets. Eat more greens especially spinach. And most importantly take probiotics; this has been the number one reason for my recovery. Although my fatless stomach is still not as flat as I would like it to be, the pain and discomfort is gone. Also you may have an allergy to latex which is found in avocados and bananas, because of the gases they use to induce ripening; it may help to avoid these foods or else buy organic. Carrots are really good for the fiber. Drink plenty of water. Cut down on starches such as potatoes and corn; I personally never eat these foods. And eating solid proteins like chicken are beneficial and keep you regular. A nice bowl of soup now and then gives your digestive system a rest. Aside from the intensive care acidophilus pearls -I recommend the brand Enzymatic- , I take herbs. Gingko biloba to help circulation, this is also a great herb for someone who has vericose veins or spider veins and the circulatory help keeps me regular and makes me think clearer. And also black walnut husk oil; this helps build and maintain healthy flora levels which is important. I got both of those herbs at the vitamin shoppe. Eating green apples and kiwis cools the body and helps keep you regular as well as flax seeds which you can sprinkle on just about anything or just have a few spoonfuls a day will help. I hope this helps, I hate to think of people being in as much pain as I once was. And though I'm still on my own journey I want to help others who find themselves in the same situation I once was. Good luck to you.
- Oh and don't worry about your weight. If your worried about gaining weight whilst you look the other way eating two or more servings of fruit helps greatly as fruits especially sour ones cool and empty the body. Besides voluptuous is in, lol.

I knew making myself sick was ridiculous, but I thought I was different because I would only throw up after I ate a HUGE amount of food. I would eat a massive feed and wouldn't know why I had to do it-I just couldn't get satisfied. Then I would suddenly feel so full that I'd have to throw up, or I would do it because of guilt. So i kinda classified myself as 'bulimic.. but not really''. Then recently I read online about certain bulimics that eat up to 3000 calories in one go and then purge by throwin up or excessive exercise. I often would do excessive cyclin or runnin to try undo the damage of eatin so much instead of throwin up. so suddenly I realised that I was in fact definitely bulimic and I couldn't believe it. I don't overeat when anyone is around so the trick is is to try and stay around people whenver I'm any way hungry. I have nearly stopped throwin up every day and think I will definitely beat it because I am so embarrased that I'm actually bulimic. I'd be horrified if anyone found out and deeply ashamed. To make yourself sick is so disrespectful to your body and shows complete lack of self discipline...

But I have a hard,round stomach and want to know the magic answer like everyone else. Maybe it is due to puttin a toothbrush down my throat every so often for the last 2 years, and forcin my poor stomach muscles to pump up the food that just got shoved down there ..:-(:-(

I have the same issue. I have never taken Yasmin nor have I had an eating disorder, in fact quite the opposite. I stay swolen and bloated most of the time and burp constantly. At times the pain is unbearable. I would love to know what causes it. I feel sure it is something to do with my digestive system, just don't know what. I gave up on seeing doctors because they never tell you(me) anything. I am considering trying the G-Free diet to see if that helps. If it does, I will post.

Hey I'm 23 and I've been bulimic for nearly 7 yrs and I hate every minute of it. It's ironic but for some reasons I just can't control. When I get really emotional ie a few wks before my peroid, or deadlines. It got wrose when I entered University I was so stressed out that basically I threw up after each meal. When I tried to get some help from a consult at uni, what she told me was that I'll get better after exams but guess what I did not get better at all, so I stopped seeking for help. Now, I still am a bulimic but not as bad as before. I don't throw up after every meal but I want to quit because after I throw up, I feel even worse. No one in my family knows that I'm bulimic all these years because I'm not underweight or anything. I look pretty normal so that's how my secret is kept. What you suggested is helpful and I'm gonna try to follow it. Thanks a lot.

Saw a case of Bulimia in someone I loved. It destroyed them and our life. It was so vicious they likely had damaged their teeth, intestines and other parts. At times she would think she was pregnant the bloating in the belly was so bad. They had been anorexic and bulimic throughout their life, I didn't realize how real and serious this way. Eating Disorder is as bad as anything on the Market. That means it's as bad in my case<experience> as cocaine or Heroine and I'd say perhaps even more severe. As the treatment options are limited.

Treat it, do everything in your power to overcome it. Seek love and help.......if I had known I would have done more but a person has to want help. They have to admit they have a problem. This is no different than any other disease/addiction and problem. Pray, Seek Help and GET OFF binging. It can or will threaten you life and happiness. There is no such thing as binging to be perfect. The love of my life had a size 22 inch waist normally. It was all in her head. She was as tiny as a Pixie. 9 Xs out of 10 this is societies disease. It's image of what it wants to look like. You cannot do this alone if it's serious.

BTW: Since the disease has evolved in her case into opiate abuse and plastic surgery abuse. She has gone the other direction.......learning to love yourself is a hard step.......The Western World today......Beauty is a disease and I understand it too....Good Luck

Alot of the symptoms sound like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) . Often eating disorders can lead to this , try talking to your doctor .

Hi. like a lot of other people here, i have the exact same symptoms, am recovering from an eating disorder [anorexia/bulimia] and this has been TORMENTING ME ever since i started recovery last june. i have a sensetivity to lactose and i try to avoid that as much as possible; as well i have just started using buckwheat flour in place of whole wheat flour, just to see if it might be gluten or wheat problems. this is extremely difficult, and i feel your pain emotionally! i don't have physical pain from this, but it is still VERY frustrating!

your not alone i have same problem