Don't waste your time on Western Doctors and their medicine.  they treat symptoms only, alleviate pain temporarily while they prescribe more drugs that very likely added to your sickness to begin with, because it's a BUSINESS!  Seek an Alternative Holistic Practitioner to treat your entire self not just the body starting with a detox diet and whatever else they prescribe.  It truly is the only healthy way to get better whatever ails you.  The more drugs you put into your system the worse your condition will get even if it does mask the symptoms temporarily, in the long run you won't get better you'll only get worse!  Good Luck

I am 61 years old and I have also been experiencing the same similar symptoms as all 14 - 41 year olds here. I have had blood tests and yes I have been recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic and I had an EKG, because I thought I was going to die! I went to an E.N.T and he ordered a ENG, which came back normal. Now, I am scheduled for a MRI next week ordered by a neurologist and now I am wondering if that is going to come back also normal! I'd rather have it normal. I was exercising up until two weeks ago, so I could loose enough weight to be out of the danger zone of aquiring full out type 2 diabetes. I had to stop, not that the exercise wasn't doing me any good. I just couldn't safely control my balance while on the gym equipment. With all of that said, I'm seeing some sort of a common link here with most people. I totally agree with you turning your health around, even the exercising. I don't smoke, but I know everytime I went into get diagnosed for these similar symptoms they always asked if I smoked. What they never asked and here comes the comparisons is how long are you on the computer and how much sleep are you allowing yourself? I'm thinking that's where the real problems are! I just don't know how much time everyone here spends on their computers or how much sleep they are getting. I do know for myself outside of the hypoglycaemic attacks due to pre-diabetes, I had to be on the computer and not going to bed until late in the morning inorder to finish some research I was doing and I had to completely stop at different times, because I noticed I could no longer look at the computer screen (even with turning the brightness down). I would start to experience eye pain, then dizziness (like being drunk, I remember a couple of times in my teens, so I'm not a drinker) and nausea to almost vomiting and now imbalance problems. I have also been looking for answers and if my MRI comes back normal, I'm thinking the common link (denominator) is computers! Gee, I hope this doesn't include my digital camera screen, because I have switched over to digital from film for the last several years? I really don't want to be on the computer any longer than I have to be, so if you want to share this observation with anyone who needs it you can. Remember it's just an observation. I'm not a professional by any means! I will be scheduling a professional eye doctor next.

Hello, for the last week I have been having all the same symptoms everyone is describing, also having aches all over my body. I'm wondering if I am exposed mold somewhere?