i miscarriage on july 27 . when i went to the ER room they told me there was no heartbeat and that it was a natural miscarriage that i was taking everything out. they gave me pills to prevent infection. i stop the bleeding like in the 7 or 8 day. but im just wondering if the bleeding stop is it over or do i need a d&c, i was 11wks and 3days. im feeling normal phycally! thanks

I recently had a miscarriage as well, and my doctor told me that as long as the pain doesnt become unbareable and you dont bleed for more than 7 weeks, you dont need a d&c done. You should be fine, but done worry if you find yourself spotting frequently for the next month, as long as its not longer than that.

So sorry for both of your losses. I had a D&C on Monday. My doctor told me to wait 3 months before I try to get pregnant again. I was 8 weeks along, and the baby stopped developing around 4 weeks. I never bled or anything, so they had to do a D&C to remove everything. I hope God blesses you all with good health and healthy children!