Whenever I fingger myself I feel a pleasurable sensation that gives me tickles and kinda numbness but i also pee uncontrollable everytime i put pressure on it. can someone explain to me why i am peeing and if i can how to stop it. (also this thing is like 2 inches in my anus I do not think it's near my prostate.

I found your post interesting, but about 6 months ago my wife tried something new on me. we have a very active sex life doing it at least 3 or more times a week which is good for a married couple 40 years old. I always like to try and have sex with my wife when she is on her period but most of the time she wont let me. as I said about 6 months ago she was on her period and I was worring her to have sex. so she told me to lay on my back on the bed and she was going to try something new on me. my wife came out of the bathroom with a large tube of k.y. jelly and had some rubber gloves on. then she inserted a well lubricated finger up my anus and started massaging my prostate , then after about 7 or 8 minutes it was feeling so good and then I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I was begging my wife to stop but she wouldn't un she had completely emptied my prostate and there was nothing left to come out of me. after this I didn't want sex for several days

didlo those buttox babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the whole thing sounds pretty gay to me, sticking stuff up your ass. Find a bimbo and get a bj like a normal person & leave your as****e alone. its made for things to push out not in you homos

Smash. A man that likes anal stimulation but does not like to have sex with another man is not a homo. I like to have my ass fingered and my prostate stimulated from my wife and my girlfriend. Some times it is natural especially after ejaculating two times in a row. So try when you have a bj to have your cleaned up ass stimulated. This will not turn you into gay. Don't worry.

I'm very straight! For me touching guy or touching me pretty much repulses me. But hey each his own! I just prefer touch of woman.

Last girl friend I had gave greatest oral anal to me. Damn I'd explode like never before! I kinda miss that lol!

i do have auto immune disease thyroid etc I get pain after erection hurts like hell can't pee. I'm 43 now sexually active with 23 year old so a lot of sex. Reading auto immune has lot do healthy gut, prostate, etc. of course most my problems diet related. No grain, soy, dairy, even eggs can effect me.

So I came across prostate health etc. reading up since I am 43 never been checked and know two guys both prostate cancer but incidentally both drank more than average servings milk everyday. Just my .02 on milk. Saw these prostate massagers and though what he'll I have nothing lose! I'm 43 I really don't care what people think! Life too short not enjoy it!

I bought the rocks off naughty boy and the aneros MGX. They both work great. It takes time I almost have meditate. But the orgasms like nothing ever had! I also prefer just leave in and have sex girlfriend amazing! She likes play with it I let her no problems there! And it really eased her tensions about trying anal intercourse. So I learned take time it really is my meditation! Feel amazing afterwards he'll I'll go run 8-10 miles best runs ever. It does take some getting used to.

My thoughts about your sexual orientation. It did open my eyes up homosexuals a lot. So I believe they should have same rights heterosexuals do now. I absolutely didn't before. So you got my vote on that! Hell homosexuals can also own assault rifles! More power to them! And one of our rights bear arms! So it did make me bit more liberal in that sense. I'd absolutely demolish anyone who molests kids so if you get these thoughts doing anal stimulation seek help!

It can get bit addicting I admit. I'm not gonna lie I thought what would penis feel like. But me then I think about hairy guy touching me I would freak! No desire but have though has passed my mind. Do I need help maybe lol. I think it's just natural. I'm perfectly comfortable my toys in my own home with all my guns! I mostly wait for girlfriend because the sense touch really helps me! I did it like 4 times week at first then I realized that's problem! So only once twice week let all that pre cum clear liquid build up and wait for mind blowing release! Oh stuff goes everywhere learned put towels down have pillow we just use sex so not continually washing sheets.

So really idk what people think! Don't knock it till try it! And put some effort into it! It is mind body experience at least for me. It actually has improved my sex life by leaps bounds. So if your so homophobic to try I suggest find woman help you out. They're touch is amazing!

Hey I was one those teenagers used go fag bashing. I'm i proud that no! But grew up lot hate and pretty much just stupidity. My dad no better than a homosexual man hell he's was drunk! I probably would had better opportunities with gay dad who actually wanted do things than be drunk all time! So it has opened my eyes but it hasn't made me want have sex with guy. I've been situations two guys on one girl friends and they always try! Guess they get off watching it! And thought touching naked does nothing for me! Maybe it is genetic I really don't care anymore. As long they're cool me I'll be cool to them! Mutual respect. Do I want go hang out gay events etc.? Absolutely not! I'm combat veteran so vet stuff more my speed.

Oh and guys always talking fag sh*t probably have more homosexual thoughts than most men enjoy as masturbation or with female partner. Everyone has there secrets but I've heard stories usually girls drop bomb after bad break up guy liked taking strap on butt. Big burly dudes to! Was I gonna walk up call that guy fag? Absolutely not! Mutual acquaintances so in one ear out other.

Just my thoughts. If you don't like it don't do it! But don't judge people who do and find it a healthy release. I don't like gay guys trying pick up on me either! Been over sees had dirty old merchant Marine wanted me go back his room on ship with him. My first thought was crack him in head pool que! I didn't because I was in Muslim country and probably wouldn't sat to well. Just looked like one guys into kiddie porn etc. But now I'd probably just straight up confront him in respectful way and just tell him my initial though you look like child molester and no I'm not interested. Then I'd probably ask for ID to report his superior I think he's involved child porn may want search his room. So just rambling on feels good get off chest I'm comfortable what I'm doing doesn't make you any less man. Do you go telling your buddies! We'll use best judgement! I really don't involve my buddies my sex life except occasional threesome or group sex after night drinking then hot tub. But never! I stare guy find them attractive or want touch them. Seeing guy naked just enough for me! Lol some dudes got some jacked up looking curvy penises etc. I was lucky well endowed straight thick and great circumcision.

So if find looking at guys want touch them etc I won't judge you man. Who am I to judge this free country. So all this rant rave basically explain where I come from. I believe if your comfortable with it feels good do it. But do in responsible manner! And realize when anything becomes addiction or may lead you down path you don't want go! Simple! Grab your balls harden the f**k up! And don't go down that path!

Thanks just hopefully shedding some light

And really no disrespect homosexuals

You are a lucky guy to have a wife as thoughtful as that hehe..

What are the best prostate massager to use??

Ok, I'm bi and have had real anal sex ooooh.  Its' sad or funny to see the str8 guys struggle with wanting prostate stimulation but not figuring it out.  It has been advised on here to try a dildo, yes, try that.  Or something smooth and the proper size for your first few attempts.  Once you achieve the right area you will know it and become either imediately repulsed by your own guilt, or addicted to further anal stimuli and want more.  In some cases, this drives even married men to seek out gay liaisons simply for anal sex.  The number of wives that are being cheated on by men are astounding, and sad all at the same time, completely unsuspecting their husband would have sex with a man!  Well good luck, practice and just enjoy individual sex, wihtout guilt, without putting a label on what you think you might be just because you are masturbating.

Maboza ritchie and gleenogs to you

My girfriend screwed my ass with her hand and i had the most powerful orgasm ever.

Prostate pleasure has to learned. As it is an internal organ, it is not supposed to received a direct stimulation. But go for it. It took me years to be able to achieve a real prostate orgasm and now I am capable to achieve it anytime I want.

Good Luck !

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Im a straight 30 year ild male . i often enjoy pleasuring my own prostate with a vibrating. Toy for aroused stimulation. Its amazing

Thanks for you very truthful input on this subject. You sound like your pretty experienced in this area?? Wich is pretty cool. Lets get together for a chat with eachother. If possible? ?

Yes you can stimulate your prostrate this way. You don't always have to put your finger in your anus. You can have great pleasure by stimulating just above your anus below your balls it works for me!! Try that good luck!