I didn't want to take drugs to quit. Quit cold turkey after watching video of Allen Carr

Not from smoking weed. Marijuana is natural and helps with numerous aliments

I don't think using patches to reduce the nicotine in your system while you work to break the tactile habit is such a bad thing. Also saying that something isn't mean or without compassion doesn't make it so. Whatever a person does to get themselves through this is their business. Also not all Doctors are like that. My doctor avoids prescriptions whenever possible because he cares deeply for the well-being of his patients. This sounds like the comments of a non smoker, do your best not to judge someone unless you have been in their shoes. And even then, Some things are harder than others for people, everyone is different. 

It's not the med it's your body healing from not smoking. Went through it to and I quit in levels then cold turkey. So wish the go's new more

Are you talking about cigarettes or weed?