Hello everyone who's reading this topic. I'm 15, and recently discovered that I had a varicocele. I'd had it for a while, actually, but I'd figured that it was normal (which it sort of is, but not really). However, the experience has led me to be more wary of strange growths down there. I have one bump that has about a 1 mm radius, and it protrudes visibly. I squeezed it last week (I know, I know, but I thought it was just a pimple), and now it's come back as a scar. I don't care about the scar so much, but I feel a decently tough, small mass under the scar. It was there before, and I was trying to force it out when I popped it. I popped it again (sorry, I know it's bad) today, and some pus came out, and now it's back to the same way it was before. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and feeling the more tough scar tissue and mistaking it for a small bump underneath the scrotum, but I would like to know what it could be. It stings a bit when I touch it, but that's probably just because I squeezed the hell out of it a short while ago. Also, pretty close to it, there's a very small (about .5 mm), whitish bump underneath the skin. I can distinctly feel it, and it's harder than the other one (much like a pebble of the same size and shape). I get no pain from this bump unless I pinch it (but that's to be expected). I think that this second bump may be a cyst from what I've read in the past thirty minutes, but I'd also like clarification on what it could possibly be. I believe that I'm getting a scrotal/testicular ultrasound later this month because the physician who examined my varicocele referred me to another doctor, although he was highly confident it was nothing to worry about. He simply wants to be absolutely sure it isn't something serious. So, if anyone here could please help me identifying the two bumps, I would be highly grateful. And also, a quick question about the scrotal ultrasounds: do they cover the entire scrotum? The bumps I am talking about are very close to the base of my penis, about 1 cm away on the skin. I thank whomever reads this for spending their time trying to help me with my problem, even if whomever is reading cannot offer a possible explanation.

Hey dude,

You sound as really nervous person. Why do you squeeze your pimples at all? It's a bad thing and you can provoke an inflammation.

I'm sorry to hear about varicocele diagnosis. It's not a bad thing, but as you probably know, almost 30% patients with not at time treated varicocele has later problems with the infertility!

Your doctor has right, you need to go ultrasound. Ultrasound is the best device for detecting tumors. Of course it can cover your scrotum. You'll see ultrasound exam is really comfortable.

At the end ... Well what could be those bumps ... My opinion is same as yours, these two guys are just pimples, and that's not a reason to squeeze them out!!! So don't do it.

I recently had a scrotal ultra sound ( and by the way you may have answered my problem with the valceroco problem...) and I can tell you that they will focus on the area that is having problems, but will search the entire area for other possible problems. ( which for the record, expect the gel they use to be very cold ...and cooling , and let them know if they apply to much pressure, they hurt me a bit by pushing to hard, but they need to push fairly hard. )

Anyways, hope things turn out fine for ya!