I have a question, Ok, I am 6 weeks pregnant. Since last friday i have been experiencing cramping out of this world, low backache, but no bleeding. I s it possible to have a miscarriage without bleeding. I have three beautiful children and I never ever cramped with any of them. My last child will be 2 years old in September, I remember all of my pregnancy vividly and cramping has never ever happend. I also know that each pregnancy can be different. But, the only time I bled was when my CM was starting to rupture and I was at 38 weeks it was a pinkish tint to it. I am a 33 year old female I have even asked my hubby and he said I never cramped like this...no implatation or anything. If anyone has ever had these symptoms or know about a Missed Miscarriage please feel free to respond. :D Thanks so much for any response that you give me....

Hi!

I don't want to scare you, but you might be right. I would see your dr. for an ultrasound as soon as possible. Have you seen the heartbeat, yet? If the sac is formed, but no yolk sac or heartbeat by this time, it is very likely to be a miscarriage. Bleeding does not always have to be one of the symptoms. If you don't start bleeding on your own, then the dr. may want to do a D&C. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Wait to see what the ultrasound shows. Then you will know for sure. Good luck!