Yesterday was the third, and hopefully last time I smoke marijuana. Over the last several weeks, smoking it has caused me to experience really weird symptoms (Or what I think is a weird symptom) that I'm not sure should be happening. Yesterday was the weirdest of all. When I do it, I feel extremely dizzy (I need to sit down a lot), very paranoid (Constantly feeling like I'm going to keel over and die), I have hallucinations (I see someone, think they're someone else, then think they're someone else... etc. Sometimes I hear stuff that isn't happening either, like a radio commercial will sound like complete gibberish), yesterday I vomited, extreme muscle weakness (Hard to walk or run), and extreme tiredness. Now, some of this I understand is very normal. Yesterday, however, the weirdest thing in the world happened to me. I was driving home after I had vomited and felt better, and was almost home when I felt this horrible urge to masturbate. The urge became so strong that anything I thought about made me turned on. I am not kidding at all when I talk about this, I was EXTREMELY turned on, and this has never happened before. I literally had to pull over onto the side of the street and masturbate into a winter hat because I felt like I would have an orgasm in my pants. When I did climax, my penis felt too weak to even expel the sperm.
Can someone please tell me if I am going crazy, or if some of this stuff really IS normal?

yea man ive been having alot of the problems u have been having, ur not alone. ive been smoking weed for about a yr and usually couple times a day. until just recently i started experiencing really weird things that scared the hell out of me. like i would feel like im dying and feel strange pains and my heart starts to race. i dont have any explanation for it, because it didnt start doing that until just a couple weeks ago. and it doesnt even do it all the time. but im done smoking cuz of that.

please let me know where you get your pot..cuz it sounds delicious..but ya dude i'd be careful because if its effecting you that harshly you might be having an allergic reaction to it that intensifies its effects..just be careful and possibly read some forums on being allergic to marijuana and compare your symptoms..

If you get too much THC at one time it is normal to have some of the side effects that you are discribing. Now you are not nuts. Reduce the amount that you smoke at one time and decrease your use to couple of times a week. If you smoke every day some of the side effects can become more pronounced. You still can enjoy marijuana but as with any drug use only the dose that you can handle :-D

Hello, I’m 19 years old. I’ve tried pot 3 times. The first time I had half a joint and I went crazy. I didn’t know what to expect so I freaked out and became really confused, extremely sad, scared, suicidal, it was like a really weird living dream, all my senses had increased and became excruciatingly painful and after that I had a dream that was like I was high, everything in the dream hurt so much, I hated being touched because of the horrible pain it caused….I eventually woke up and couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night.
The second time I tried pot I had a smaller amount, it was great, it wasn’t scary because my senses had only increased slightly, which lead to great sex. :-)
Anywho. Today I dad some weed again, however this time is wasn’t as pleasant, it was similar to my first experience, but since I already knew what I was experiencing I just calmed down, after flashing cars and pigeons and watched Harry Potter…
Ok, now just recently, 8 hours after the effects wore off, I was getting into bed and I started getting high again, I started freaking out, quite frankly because I hadn’t smoked any weed...??!! ? It wore off after an hour but I’m still really scared, I don’t want this to happen again.
I phoned my younger brother (who likes weed) and asked him if he’d had similar experiences and if this was normal, he just said that my brain must have been making it up because I don’t understand marijuana. I have no idea what he meant. I tried talking to my boyfriend but he started getting angry/depressed when I brought it up, and said “you’re just getting a cold” BUT I KNOW WHEN I’M HIGH! Eh…
I really wanted to talk to my parents because they both used to do pot when they were young and my dad was addicted to heroine when he was 17 so I thought they might understand what I’m going through…. However, yet again my boyfriend didn’t want me to talk to them because he thought they’d be angry at him for introducing me to weed.
Can ANYONE fill me in? P.S. its 12pm and I can’t sleep. All my sense still feel a bit weird, my heart is aching from beating so hard, but is beating at a regular pace…can I do anything to stop these sensations? Or is there something that brings after effects on like smoking (tobacco) or am I just emotionally stressed? Please help.

Hello, I’m 19 years old. I’ve tried pot 3 times. The first time I had half a joint and I went crazy. I didn’t know what to expect so I freaked out and became really confused, extremely sad, scared, suicidal, it was like a really weird living dream, all my senses had increased and became excruciatingly painful (I could feel all my clothes rubbing against my sking, the wetness when I licked my lips and dizziness from the strobe-light like motion) and after that I had a dream that was like I was high, everything in the dream hurt so much, I hated being touched because of the horrible pain it caused….I eventually woke up and couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night.
Anywho. Today I dad some weed again, however this time is wasn’t as pleasant, it was similar to my first experience, but since I already knew what I was experiencing I just calmed down, and watched Harry Potter…

hey i'm from morocco which is pretty much the land of weed since it grows all over the place.. i'v tried it but i'm not that into it altho i do hav loadsa frnds that are totally stoned a lot of the time but they'v never had rly awful experiences like that.. like they just get mellow n happy lol.. so anyhu i'm thinkin mayb ur taking too big a dose or ya got some rly bad quality sh*t orrr or it just doesnt agree with ya in which case u shud probs just quit trying it ;-) xx

oh n btw ya shud proble tell ur parents just incase coz if u start feeling worse n cant explain then they wont kno how ta help ya xxxx

you guys are just really high i member those days when i use to trip now its just calms me down i dont feel the high no more in my head just in my body i feel normal just real relaxed and bloodshot eyes thats all now i guess been puffin on some piff for too long

Ok. First of all, weed in high amounts can cause panic attacks, i.e. the feeling like your gonna die and the chest pain ect. But seriously some of those other symptoms, I would guess that you got some laced weed, sounds like the seeing sh*t is maybe LSD laced and the extreme hornyness is x laced or something. I would suggest find another source and if you do, smoke less. Weed causes me to have panic attacks if I smoke too much or too fast, so also take your time and don't let your friends pressure you, who cares if they make fun or pick on you if you get to enjoy your high, no need to impress anyone!

I smoke damn every day for the past 6 years...

I can assure you that most of you are siking yourself out...smoke again in a week and none of that stuff will even happen. You'll get the "2 Hs and the S"

Hungry
Happy
&
Sleepy

However. Dont smoke so much that you feel you have to smoke everyday. Thats the biggest thing to worry about.

i've been smoking pot for like 15 years (yikes!) pretty solidly for 10 (double yikes!) i am just realizing that. anyway, i feel pains and have always had some paranoia while smoking pot. its weird, i also have paranoia without pot (my mom instilled it in me about everything.) i look at this paranoia and these pains as facing my paranoia and pain. such that now, when i feel pain, i try to meditate with it, go into and see what comes up in my head. thus i heal closer to a happier enlightened state. pot enhances whatever is going on, so be careful not to exacerbate anything going on with pot. if you smoke when something hard is going on, go into the trip with intension to heal.

hey, im just turning 18 and have been smoking dat reefer for a couple years. Its because your new to smoking pot, i remember back in the day when me and my friends used to trip out and i had several bad trips like what you guys were explaining. I have asthma so when i cough my throat burns and like clogs up with flem and sh*t and i cant breath, worse trip every time, i think im going to die. But its because your new at it. Once your body has built up a tolerance its easy sailingfrom there. It will make you happy, relaxed and hungry! Keep on smoking, no worries, it will get better as everything typically does

i have been smoking weed for two year's now i'm fourteen now lol its your third time and you get that? its cause your not use to smoking it your not a stoner yet, i used to filp out when i smoke weed like the first times i started..then now i dont even really feel anything.
smoke some cronic too, it wont make you parniode or anything.

i'm only 16 and have been smoking for the past 3 years, more steadily throughout the day the past few months though. The only time i have ever had a bad experience with weed is when its laced. One time i thought i was going to die and layed on the hood of a friends car until i puked and resumed smoking. I never really got to whole hyperness because i have ADHD but when i smoke with my younger brother (hes only smoked a few times) hes a spaz.