Hi i am having the same problem as you guys and i was wondering what yall did to make it better and what helped yall?

I am having the same symptoms as others on this list.This may be a solution to some people's issues.

I came across two chemicals that are now used in body care products -- methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, and they are now used to replace formaldehyde and other chemicals as a preservative and anti-fungal.

Methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinonehas been implicated as causing allergic skin reactions. I quit using toilet paper and switched to facial tissues, and I seem to clear up a bit. Facial tissues may not be the best on sewage systems, but I'd rather have a slow toilet than a rash! Curing the slow toilet is easy, just a squirt of degreasing dish soap every other flush!

I have been sensitive to almost everything for the past thirty some years, so I am not surprised if I have this allergy. I still have bouts, but they seem to be fewer. I've started reading labels and methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone seem to be in many of the products I am checking.

It definitely is the antibiotic people! I have the exact same problem and I googled the medication I was on (amoxicillin / clavulanate) and it says:

You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking amoxicillin / clavulanate:

Less common

Hives or welts
itching
itching of the vagina or genital area

I am having this problem for the second time this year, the first time I self treated with cream called *nystatin ( im not sure, but I think you might be able to get it off the shelf at a drug store).
I thought I had a yeast infection and had the nystatin cream left over from when my daughter was a baby and had thrush . It worked very well and was cleared up within two weeks. I was given antibioics for a bladder infection a couple of weeks ago and started suffering from this again shortly after i started them, this time its much worse so i am seeing my doctor on monday, and if she cant solve it , then im going to be on the hunt for more nystatin because I know it works!

I think i may have this. Started out as or like a yeast infection. But now its all tiwards the back area just like this say. Hurts very bad, especially when i wipe back there. Red as heck & very painful.

I've got this awful redness around my bum and vagina, it's not itchy all the time and doesn't cause discomfort when I walk or sleep, or to my daily life. it's flaky and I have no idea what it is, I'm really really worried and I want a solution ASAP! Help!

boric acid suppositories work amazing for yeast!
from obgyn

Im having the same problem what did ur doctor tell you? If u dont mind me asking

I have had these issues for at least 9 years. Nothing helped but the other night I tried baking soda with a bit of water and it burned at first but it has given me some badly needed relief. 2 days now and I still feel good. I even started drinking water with baking soda to help with my body acidity.

I know this was a long time ago, but what ended up happening?? I'm going through the same issue and for months and months now. Anything would help I'm in so much discomfort from this!

I'm going through the same thing they put me on one antibiotics it didn't work then they tried another antibiotic it made it itch worker went to the doctor she said it might be herpes I ask how when I haven't had sex in a minute.

probiotics didn't work for me. I have had this for a couple years now. I read an article on resistant starch aka potato starch and started taking for other issues and it has completely taken care of this issue as well.

Its probably an anal yeast infection. You probably notice more skin peeling after you've had a bowel movement. The peeling skin from the anal canal is causing your vaginal area to itch more and peel because of the yeast. Make sure you're wiping front to back after a bowel movement and you need antifungal cream that you can insert into your anus.

I think this is a yeast infection as well especially since antibiotics are in play for all of us. If this is a candida (fungal) infection then taking steroids for lichen s would make us ultimately worse as it lowers the immune system and only treats the flaking and inflammation but does NOT get to the source. If you have a yeast/fungal infection STAY AWAY from antibiotics, steroids, sugar. I’d even go paleo. I’m on the candida protocol now. I’m sick of being sick and western medicine is for profit. Only treating symptoms that cause more symptoms.

Put plain yogurt with tea tree or lavender oil or both mixed in it on the affected are and mix that same oil into some coconut oil put this in an ice cube tray and chill until solid. Put this inside you overnight and continue with both until your symptoms subside.