Put plain yogurt with a couple drops of tea tree or lavender or both mixed in on the affected areas. Mix coconut oil with the very same oils and place in an ice cube then chill to solidify. Place this up inside your vagina overnight USE A PAD! Continue to do this until your symptoms disappear. this is a yeast infection especially since antibiotics are in play for all of us. If this is a candida (fungal) infection then taking steroids for lichen s would make us ultimately worse as it lowers the immune system and only treats the flaking and inflammation but does NOT get to the source. If you have a yeast/fungal infection STAY AWAY from antibiotics, steroids, sugar. I’d even go paleo. I’m on the candida protocol now. I’m sick of being sick and western medicine is for profit. Only treating symptoms that cause more symptoms.

Beamers_Home thank you so much for all of this information. My sister has been suffering for 3 years and is still being told it's eczema and psoriasis. I have no doubt that Lichen Sclerosus is what she has - thanks to your post! She is finally getting to see a dermatologist, but not for another month, so in the meantime she can share this information with the Naturopath so that hopefully she can get some relief. She is at the end her rope. Now she has some answers and some hope. THANK YOU!

Sugars seem to make it worse.

Good advice... I have LS. And it CAN be controlled...but it will take a biposy to diagnose for sure...a gynocologist or a demratologist can do this. It is really aggrivating and terribly uncomfotable, but...the symptoms can be relieved. I also have Celiacs. My gastro Dr said that both are inflammatory issues, just different types. Not a lot of research out there to figure out if they are directly related...but, stands to reason.

Did you find some cream or something cute it the same thing is happening to me and it won’t go away it seems to be spreading!!