I need help. I once went to a dermatologist and showed her the dandruff. She said it was a result from stress although im nearly 14. The back of my head keeps itching, you think its dandruff. But these are little white sticky things stuck into the back of my scalp around a red area, and it really hurts when I try to remove them. Can i know what this condition is called and how can I deal with it.

This is a very common condition among teens.Its scientific name is Seborrheic Dermatitis,which normally occurs when the oil glands are over active.Sometimes the scalp can also house a mild amount of fungus which can overgrow to other oily parts of the body like eyebrows,nose etc.It can be itchy and flaky as in your case and can worsen with stress or when the immune system is down.

The best way to get rid of it is to keep your scalp clean and oil free.Various shampoos are available over-the-counter which help fight dandruff.Then there are many steroid creams and anti fungal treatments in case of severe dandruff condition.

Sir I should not use oil then