I have had this problem three times before,it comes and goes away.The first time, I researched it and it said it could possibly be viginitis. I didnt bother going to the doctor, so instead I applied coconut oil to the area, it then went away and since then every time it happens I just apply coconut oil and it goes away. So if anyone wants relief from it I suggest trying coconut oil, it really has helped me.

Tea tree oil

My wife had the same problem. We watcthed to have it subside but in vain for the last four years. The right hand labia was swollen. Innitially there was no pain but as time went by, it became itching and could not enjoy sex with my wife. I recently(This December, 2015 contacted a medic and he proposed that the swallen part be operated. That was done and Am yet to get the results from the lab to establish the cause of the problem. The treatment is still ongoing but the problem has really disoriented both of us on matters relating to sex. If there is any research done on causes of such problem and how it can be avoided, you can please keep me informed.
Rashid Katama

Try taking probiotics! Sometimes it's actually a yeast infection and probiotics have helped me with my swelling!

Just had your exact problem, and yours was a year ago? How is it going now and what happend

I had this one's before but was painful to the doc said you have glands down there and thy can become blocked like sweat glads and then thy become inflamed. So was prescribed antibiotics. Doc also said sometimes antibiotics don't work then thy need to cut the gland and drain it

I have same problem pls help me...

Pls help me I have same problem.

I don't operate pls give me some medicien names

I just got this same thing. Did some more research. Could be a bartholin's cyst.

Could be a bartholin's cyst. It's a blockage of the bartholin's gland which is responsible for lubricating the vagina. I may have the same issue.

Hi there! This happens to me sometimes. Try buying a yeast infection kit and using just the external cream. That's what I use and it really helps.
You could not be wiping properly or wearing to tight of underwear. You could also be using to dry of products on your vagina. I recommend the White Dove Soap bar or Island Splash Vagisil wash. I hope this gets better

Me too facing the same problem as 6th time..but am almost very clean, can you all help me what is the reason and solution for this problem

I had experienced itching on my right labia major all night and this morning I found it red and swollen to almost twice the size. My inner labia and vagina are perfectly normal though. It doesn't hurt too bad it's just really ugly and uncomfortable. There is a small hard spot under the skin but why would my whole labia swell for one possible ingrown hair? I wax regularly and this has never happened before. I'm very confused and worried

Did this resolve itself or did you go to the doctor?