Oh maybe that is my problem. I madtetbste more than usual with my man working out of town. My left side is swollen but not red or itchy!! I do shave often too with no worries. Just wondering why it is so much bigger!!

I'm worried too also im to younger TO YOUNGE

The same thing happens to me

Your not alone trust me

Google bartholins cyst and see if this fits your symptoms

I have had the same exact symptoms as you for nearly one year. Did you ever find out what it was?

The Bartholin glands are located under the skin on either side of the opening of the vagina. They release a fluid that helps with lubrication during sexual intercourse. If the Bartholin glands become blocked, a cyst can form, causing a swollen bump near the opening of the vagina. Bartholin gland cysts usually are not painful unless they become infected. If this occurs, an abscess can form.

I have had this swollen Libia Majora three times to date, and never knew how to get rid of it, other than what my internet research said which is going to the doctor and having them cut it and they would drain it, in which after most of the times it reoccurs. I decided not, to go to the doctor to have that procedure painful procedure done to me. I decided to stuff it out and let nature take its course. However, within the last three days it became very painful and it burst on its own, once that happens the pain goes away immediately. The last time it happened to me I was determine to find a natural remedy to make it go away without pain. Therefore, the last time I felt the bump on my Libia I went and have a shower, I decided to spray some water and vinegar mixed ( the white vinegar not the apple cider vinegar ) on the affected area because I knew vinegar have natural healing properties. I proceeded to spray gauze or u can use a soft cloth or paper towel and let it rest on the area, when the paper towel dry I would repeat the process several times for the night before I went to sleep. Lastly, I left the last set of vinegar paper towel on the affected area overnight, in the morning I continued the same precedure twice by 1pm the next day the bump burst, I didn't realized it until I felt my underwear wet. I went to the bathroom and discovered the bump on my vulva was gone. This had never happened to me this quickly before.

I have had this three times to date, and never knew how to get rid of it, other than going to the doctor and having them cut it which I never did however, it can become very painful in the last three days when it burst on its own, once that happens the pain goes away immediately. The last time it happened to me I was determine to find a natural remedy to make it go away. The day that I felt the bump, after having a shower I decided to spray some mixed water and vinegar ( the white vinegar not the apple cider vinegar ) on the affected area and proceeded to spray paper towel or you can use gous if u have it and let it rest on the area, when the paper towel dry I would repeat the process several times for the night before I went to sleep. Lastly, I left the last set of vinegar paper towel on the affected area overnight, in the morning I continued the same precedure by 1pm the next day the bump burst, I didn't realized it until I felt my underwear wet. I went to the bathroom and discovered the bump on my vulva was gone. This has never happened to me this quickly before.

Please note that I am not sure if this would work for you or anybody else but it surely worked for me. Give it a try if you like, I just wanted help someone from going through the pain and embrassment I had to endure dude to my swollen Labia Majora. I really pray and hope it help someone.

Please note that I am not sure if this would work for you or anybody else but it surely worked for me. Give it a try if you like, what you got to lose. I just want to prevent someone from going through the pain and embrassment I had to endure dude to my swollen Labia Majora. I really pray and hope it help. Blessings!!!

Will Epsom salt will solve my problem means than I don't need to take medicine

Same exact thing

Jock itch is from a fungal infection, but antibiotics cure bacterial infections so that’s why they wouldn’t prescribe it. The antibiotic wouldn’t do anything, you need an antifungal like diflucan

I have this same problem, as many of us did.
Has anyone found out what this is What is the cause? How to treat?

I have varicose veins on my right side and this problem too. Ask to see a vascular specialist to have an ultrasound done on your groin valves. You might have varicose veins in you labia. I am having a valve colapsed to hopefully cure this.