Hello. Has anyone read a book called “ Purification” published by Rodale? My doctor recommended me this book and I don’t feel like buying some mumbo jumbo stuff. He told me this book may change the way I see things regarding my life style and that I may pick up dome of the useful stuff here. Is there anyone whoa agrees with this doctor’s statement.

Hello. For me, reading this book it was no news as I have already ran into similar theories. The goal of every healthy philosophy is almost the same, it is just that paths to the goal may differ. The main subject is how to get rid of toxins that surround us in order to live a healthier life, have more energy, sharper minds, and stronger resistance to diseases. There are toxins all around us and they can overwhelm a body that's stressed, tired, out of shape, or not properly nourished and all of this may result in weight gain, fatigue, and less than optimum health. By changing out eating habits, and choosing nutritious foods, essential herbal and nutritional supplements, applying gentle exercises, stress-reduction techniques, and in-home spa treatments we may reduce the effects of these toxins and live a better life.