Hello! Like so many other people I have been fighting with extra pounds ever since I can remember. I saw a commercial on Walk Away the Pounds and would like to know more about it. I do realize it is about exercising and walking but I was wondering if there is a diet plan as well, or do I have to look for diets by myself? I need to lose at least 20 pounds. Thank you in advance!!!!

Walk Away the Pounds DVDs I received had both meal planning cards for healthy dining and Walk Away Energy Formula for satisfying essential daily nutrient needs. It was fun for some time but then after a while I got bored with it and just quit. But, that is my problem, right? I heard that the girl who invented the program is like a fitness trainer professional or something. Maybe you could give it a go or something!