Hello, I am still recovering from pancreatitis. It has been about 3 months and still feel some effects. Recently my gf and I were getting intimate and I finished before we started and this isn't the first time since my bouts with pancreatitis and wondering if there is any reason the pancreatitis may effect the sensitivity??? I NEVER had this issue until now.
Thanks!

You are still recovering from pancreatitis, and in this condition these things can just happen.Not only u but other people who had done pancreatitis surgery, come across these problems.What i will suggest you to take good diet containing Proteins, and carbohydrate.
Your meals should be organized at regular intervals and having snacks is much better than eating large meals, so you wouldn’t burden your body and digestive system with large meals.

Avoid concentrated sweets, caffeine, cigarettes, spicy and foods thata re causing gasses and bloating as they put too much pressure on the pancreas that hasn’t fully recovered.

I love this thread of discussion it has been about two months since I had my first attack of acute panc, one of the symptoms that i exhibited was green stool. I wish I had found this thread when I first got out the hospital, but I have bee eating whatever I want. I am very cautious of my food intake but I asked the doctor what i could and couldn't not eat have all this was over. he said work it back in slowly but you should be able to eat anything you want. So, I have been but for the last few days the green stools are back. If i change my diet thoughts on the whether the stool will change back or should I go to the ER or the doctor?

Thanks,
Nate