Hi I have been smoking marijuana for 4 years now and have just recently started having discomfort on my right side by my ribs and in my right shoulder. It is not painful it just feals like an added pressure or weight on my side and shoulder like someone is pressing down on them. It doesnt hurt to move my shoulder or stretch my side. It also dosnt hurt to take deep breaths or when I touch my side or shoulder. I have had this discomfort for about six months and need to know what it is. It has been flared up when I smoke but not always. I feal the discomfort all the times but sometimes I feal it worse than other times I have been driving myself crazy thinking about it. Please let me know if you have any idea what this might be or what I should do about it. Thanks alot

Wow, I couldn't have worded it better myself. I have exactly the same problem as you mate except the 'discomfort' extends down to my elbow and I don't know if its the same for you but my arm always feels really, really tired as if I have been using weights and cant even hold a phone to my ear for longer than a minute. Putting my arms behind my head while laying in bed also causes great discomfort.

I have been smoking marijuana for about the same length of time as you and just tobacco for about a year previous to that. I have had the problem for 2 months and until finding this post I didn't consider that it could be the weed rather than just the tobacco.

I told my friend about it this yesterday and they said that when they first start smoking Golden Virginia (which is a much richer and darker tobacco) instead their usual Drum Light they had the same symptoms that you listed. Are you also smoking a rich and heavy tobacco?

I hope this helps, for both our sakes.. but some clarification would still be nice.

Hi, I'm the same guest as the last post.

Been doing some research and one post..
.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/I_HAVE_PAIN_IN_MY_LEFT_SHOULDER_AND_TINGLING_IN_MY_ARMS_TO_M_t184450.html

...lead me to...

Check out the bit about Venous?

Hey, ive been baving the same symptoms as you. When i started smoking weed regularly id get this dull pain in my shoulder that would go all the way down the inner side of my arm and all the way to my fingers. At first theese symptoms would appear only for a couple of days after i smoke, as time went by it got to a point where i could feel it on a daily basis, and the pain in my shoulder and arm started being very intense and the veins in my shoulder and arm felt like they were burning and tingling, also i started being short of breath like all the time. So i went to my doctor and he told me that this could either be a heart problem, a lung infection, or even lung cancer as in rare cases lung cancer causes this kind of pain in the shoulder and arm. Im going to a neurologist in two weeks and im probably going to get this sh*t checked, if i get diagnosed with something ill tell you here. And dont just ignore ypur symptoms like i did cause it could get a lot worse

Hi i'm having the same issue for a over a few years now. Began after a real sharp pain under the left shoulder blade, and it really never left. Cough up mucus regularly as well. What was the result of your diagnosis?