i think ive had it since i was 5 its weird its like a kinda small testicle but it feels like its like tissue stuff but you cant see it you have to find it like takes me about 4 seconds but yh and im 14 wonder wat it is

I too am in the extra little ball club. I'm 24 and have never had any problems with it. It's pretty funny so many people have it. Would like to get it checked out some day though.

please help me out i have a ball at the base of my scrotum and it about the size of a marble and the ball in on the inside and it has white head on it and it feel like some is pinching it and it aches.please help me out

Aaaaaand, I have a small ball too attached to my right testicle. And in my case it actually hurts when you squeeze it, almost as if you're squeezing a testicle. Im 22 and have noticed it for about 2 months. I plan to get it checked out soon.

ok I have a small ball too attached my left ball and when i squizz it it hurts is it a problem should i be worry about it

I have the same little ball thing between my testicles. Almost feels like some sort of fat nodule or something. It doesnt hurt or anything but I am just worried about what it is. Has anyone gone to the doctor yet or have an update???

Guys,
If you're concerned about a mass that you find in the scrotum, the best thing to do is to bring it to the attention of your doctor...
whether you are making a new appointment for this, or bringing it up during another routine visit (like for a cold, or another complaint).

You can get your mind put to rest by doing it this way.
But don't panic. It's not all that unusual to find another mass in there somewhere, as you are learning by reading this thread.

Good luck.

yaar i had a ball hit on my testies back 10yrs
then the doctor said this lump will grow with body and wont case harm!
now i hav joined GYM and it tends to become very hard after gym
i wear supporter but still !
it feals like usualy soft lump above testies !
but this gym thing make it pain !
i am planning to give doctor a visit soon if this continues!

i've had mine for almost 14 years now, and im 26 now. i noticed it showed up around puberty

im due to be marryied soon and i have had this same thing what everyones on about it started at puberty like a very small bb when i was 15 now im 22 thats 7 years i said its grow to about the size of a kidney bean but hasnt grow any more in the last 2-3 years i really wanna go doctors and keep saying im gonna do it but its just so so so hard to go and show a doctor ur penis and balls just cant bring myself to do it but i think i need to as if its something like tc then i dont want to get marryied without her knowing as not fiar i get back to u if i manage to go wish i could be a man and go if anyone know what the name of this is then please post what doctor said to u as will make it easyer for rest of us thanks

dont know probably not gonna go doctors now and im pretty damm sure its this what we have which is common about 15% of men have it

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Wow you have all helped so much I have an anxiety problem and I am concerned I may have colon cancer when I noticed this. This was the last thing I needed, I was researching all over the internet about testiculer cancer when I finally just searched small ball with string attached to it testical. Of course this came up and I am very great full I am so relieved. Thank you all.

I noticed this as well. It seems like a small ball floating around I felt it between two fingers and squeezed it and to my surprise I felt nothing. It does not seem to be attached to anything it just floats around and causes me no discomfort.

i have this aswwell its obviously helpfull that a lot of others are talkin bout it, who actually knnows what it is ? anyone?

ha me too,
this tine ruby shaped ( soft i guess) ball on the top of my left ball...
attached with a string..
i cant feel the string tho but its not attacked to my balls coz its quite close to my balls and i feel ending it up and not touching my ball soo im glad to know that but anyway ...