Do this... Get a good flashlight go in a dark room put the light under where the lump is. Pull it flat over the light if you can see the lump is see through like its filled with liquid its ok. If you can't see through like its black then go right to the doc and get it checked

m 20 ,same with me, tht pea like small ball is not attached to my testes but it is between the base of my penis and under scrotum! m worried abt it! how can I tell to my parents? m afraid of doctors!

i have the same problem. My testicles hurt like 3 months ago and i got it checked and they said they cant find anything. Now 3 months later i find this strange small ball. I dont know what is going on. 

I just noticed I have a small bb pellet on the side of my scrotom nothing attached and doesn't hurt but if I keep ice on it it it hurts and there is like swelling around it . I dont know if this Is cancer or something but pls help

When I did it I dint see anything cause im brown and when I tried squishing it its like a bb pellet

I have the same thing and just went thru fertility testing with m'Lady and I have the sperm count/potency of Hercules himself so I'd find it interesting if that's the case

I have it too and have wondered what it was for years. Its like a 3rd testicle because if u squeeze it it hurts like a testicle would

It is the sperm sac just to let you know

Same with me to

yeah I'm going through the same thing you're right about what you say it could be anything but the thing with me when I touch it or squeeze in a little bit feels like either got kicked in the balls or I'm losing my breath

Wtf everyone is saying theres is attached to a string mine is attached to both nuts no string just attach like if my ball iis gonna pop and that lil one attached will inflate in to a new one help

this small ball/appendix can be attached to the testicle or the epidermis: http://spina.pro/i/anatomy/vnutrennosti/637.jpg

meto im in my middle teens and i hav the same little ball on my left of my testicels

in my case, I have a small pea sized mass with the same texture as my balls attached to the top of my left testicle by some sort of string, it's been there for as long as I can remember soooo..... about 6-7 years. I'm 16 now and it hasn't grown at all from what I can tell. It hurts when I squeeze i

Yeh I got the same problem little pea size ball when I first noticed it about 2 months ago I squeezed it one time and I think some liquid came out and next time I noticed it, it got smaller im getting a physical done next Wednesday and I'm going to tell the Dr if they know wht it is I'll check back when I get some answers