yeah i have a ball atached by a string like thing to my right testicle and i was worried if i had cancer but its most likely a varicocele

i noticed it a couple months ago. im going through puberty so im guessing most of you have noticed it around puberty too. its not causing me any discomfort and my sperm count is fine. i dont think its anything serious

Wow, feels better to know how many people have this problem, mine's attached to the top of my left testicle and started out around the size of a pea, it's now close to half the size of my other two. I noticed it when i was 11 or 12, I'm 15 now. It causes no pain, so I'm not worried about that... the only thing that worries me is that I may not be able to have kids when I'm older because of this. Has anyone that has this "problem" had children?

I have the same thing. I have seen a doctor on this and. They said its nothing to worry about. That was two years ago now. But the one thing I notice now is mine has gotten a lot bigger. Has anyone else noticed this?

i too have this, doesn't bother me, asked the doc, he didnt seem to think is was of any concern

me too have that

what was you result

hey im 13 and i have a couple of loose balls in my scrotum, please be honest 

I also have a small some what ball like structure and little muscle gathered to it, As far as I know I have this since I was 11-12 years and now I am 31 years. Its not giving me any trouble at the moment and I feel like its structure is not changing since I knew it. If I press it little bit, it pains, its attached to the right penis, I have not seen any doctor regarding this. Does anyone know what exactly this is and is this gonna effect fertility. 

Wow, not sure why it took me so long to research this but I'm with the club in the "string attached small third teste." I got it checked out when I was 17 even though I knew I had around 12. The doctor said it was totally normal (which you can tell by this community) and there was no concern. I had only had rare discomfort over the past 18 years. I'm 30 now, I have 2 beautiful kids, almost had a third (but won't go into that) so it's safe to say that you can knock up chicks as good as the next guy if not better. Hope this helps.

I had something similar... I was about BB size, maybe a little larger, wouldnt go away, had it about three years. Went to the Doc and he told me it was caused by a blockage of the hair follicle root, with the gland that produces the waxy coating of all of our hair follicles continuing to produce the substance with no where for it to go, so it swells.. It hadnt grown in years at this point, but he cut it out of my scrotem and everything was good as gold. He told me it usually happens on the back area, but I just happened to be lucky enough to have it happen on my balls. Hope this helped. 

i have a small very hard half the size of a pea ball on the left side of my sack too,had it since i can remember its not attached to any string/viens it freely moves around when tampered with,doesn't cause any pain at all when pressure is put on it,i was told it was a oversized sweat glan or something,to this day i've still no idea what it is,wish i knew what it was,but its caused no harm so havent bothered with a check up.

Hey dont know how old this is but I'm 36 and have had the free floating lump above my right ball since I was 11. Always soft but never hurt unless I had a lot of sex :) but I'm married and have 2 wonderful kids. I wouldn't worry to much its really normal. Don't be scared to talk to the doc. Who cares if they look at your manhood :) hope this helps

Ive just noticed da same sh*t im so scared rite now if u find an answer tell me

I have this as well and I'm quite scared because I'm 14 but yeh it the same as every ones on here!