i have this problem do i need to get it taken out or can you just live with it

I too have this problem. Lots of little strings attached to my two extra testicles. 

I have the same condition. I got one thats on the right side and its on the "string" and its about the size of a small grape. I also got one near the top of the left testicle and it's about the same size ans the right one.

I went to the doctor about this same thing, I have experienced on and off pain in the past. My doctor said it was called a torsion appendix. 

I have the same thing going on. Small extra ball w/ feeder vein. I went to the doctor 10 years ago, but he told me it was nothing. I still have discomfort and pain and I'm thinking that my old doctor wasn't thorough enough. Has anyone found out it about getting it removed? I went 2 balls not 3 and I hate feeling like there is something wrong with my testicles. Anyone have any information? Thanks.

Similar situation here. Except mine is "free floating" not attached to anything. Also mine is very hard and small like a BB. It is very hard to find and when I went to a doctor he couldn't find it, and subsequently didn't run any x-rays or ultrasound. He did however tell me that it is most likely hardened cartilage as the result of any possible trauma that may have been inflicted on the scrotum, for example getting kicked in the nutsack one too many times. I don't know if I buy this for he wasn't very efficient with his observations or diagnosis especially considering he didn't actually feel it for himself. That visit was over 12 years ago and the BB sized free floating ball hasn't grown in size at all nor has it caused me any pain or discomfort. It's just there.

I have the same thing on my left nut idk I haven't found anything attached but it hurts a lot when I put a tiny bit of pressure on it i don't know what that means

I have this too.I am 13 years old and i just found this little thing attached on the left of my left testicule.Should i go to the doctor or something??I am a bit worried...

I have the same thing on my right side on my sack I never worried about it but now I feel better this help alot thank

i dont think it is a big deal i have the same issue on my right testicle and when i went to the doctors i asked what it could be and they said its nothing bad not exactly sure what it was either but they said it isnt anything bad to worry about unless maybe it gets larger which it hasnt so i dont think its anything serious

*Raises hand*
I have the same issue. It lurks above my right nut. But thankfully, it doesn't bother me at all.

I went to the doctors for this today and they told me it was a cyst in the epididymus and nothing to worry about unless if it is sore or gets bigger!

Lol you said squizz

It's simple just your epidermis, Your epidermis is were sperm production takes place. If you notice it Get it checked out just in case of a Inflammatory infection. 

Hi do you stil have problems with your testicles i do have ex. The same thing like to get an answer