Tro I have the exact same thing for months I have a small ball attached to some sort of string on top of my right testicle idk if this is normal or not

Yahoo! I'm not dying then! Small ball in my small balls too.

Thanks guys same thing here i was getting worried more and more

The ones that have it have the Alien gene means someone in your bloodline was kidnapped by Aliens and this gene was added to DNA mine is the size of large olive ....theres an old adage if it hurts when u squeeze it don't squeeze

Wow I have the same thing but below my left testicle going to get it checked out on Monday! Yayyyy

What is the result?

I have like small ball on the right testicle, no pain on itching , can someone help?????

I have a healthy 3 year Old, I'm 32 years old and I've had mine the size of a pea for years now, with no pain... The fact that yours grew bigger than that, you should get it checked out ASAP man ...

I have the same thing except my has been hurting for the last 2 days also just noticed it yesterday so could this be because it's just developing also I'm 14

I have the same thing, only there are 2 of them: one on each testicle. One is about the size of a pea and the other is the size of a bean.

Also have them

I noticed mine after i landed on the bar of my bike ... had 2 little balls. 1 attached to a vein or something on top of my left testi and the second one i couldn't really tell if it was attached since it was more downwards towards to bottom of my right testi. My testis are also facing diffrent directions one is facing more like upwards forward and the other downwards towards the back. When o went to the docs i think he said the small ball was just this was 2 years ago when i was 17

_^^^ doc said it was probobly just CYST i think it was he said since thise was 2 yrs ago because of the trauma i received to my testis when i fell on the bat of my bike

I've had one about half the size of my regular testicle, also attached by string? But I've had this for as long as I can remember and it's always been the same size. I do feel pain when I apply pressure... No idea what it could be because I've heard people say systs grow constantly...? Soon?

thanks man i was really afraid .. it is like a grape pee shape..