Mine too but on the bottom of the right it doesn't hurt unless it has a lot of pressure

I have the same thing but on the right

What if they are attached, what's the problem?

Hey I'm in the midst of puberty too I'm 13, same thing with the little ball. I think we're good bro, from what I've read it's a lil cyst that doesn't need treatment.

How does it go

Hey same mate I'm 14 but I feel the same but Amy idea when it goes

Hi I have like a like ball thing at the bottom of my left ball it feels like a string attached to my ball and feels like it's clogged up not really just seem to have 1 or 2 I think
Any help :-)

It's called the appendix of testicals

Ye I do did you find out what it might be

Same problem I have ...is there any danger because I'm tensed af

Lmao same here dude, I'm stressing about it . Problem is I see no answer here as to whether it's like cancer or something... Good to know other people have it!!!! Will see a urologist soon and get all the negatives rules out

I have like a small ball floating around my right testicle its not connected it just comes out if i move my testicle around.I dont feel it or any pain . You feel a little when you push on it but i believe that because i move it on top on my right testicle. I dont not know if t connected to anything. Any help?

Help me plz

hey man I'm 14 years old and have the same thin and with your explanation i have the same thing and I'm a little worried to, I've done some research and it could be 2 things
1 were sperm is stored
2 textile cancer
but don't jump to any conclusions

I have had this for a long time a small ball attached to my testicles. I first noticed in 2009 right out of high school and jus this last year 2017, another has popped up so I now have 2 very small balls attached to my right testicle. Not once Jas KT brought me pain or discomfort at all, sex has always been normal (nothing Unordenary) no issues what so ever. I will get it checked out soon tho k ly because I have 2 now.