Called epididymis not epidermis sorry had to point it out

Fordyce spots, These are visible oil-secreting sebaceous glands that are found in large percentage of population. These are considered normal structural variant rather than a disease. Sebaceous glands secrete oily substance called sebum, that keeps the skin smooth and lubricated.

I had a very small ball that would hang below my left testicle and never hurt or felt discomforting at anytime and I've had it about two years and I can no longer feel it so in my opinion I would wait atleast 4 months to see f it grows or gets smaller and if it grows then I would go and have someone check it out

I have the same thing connected by what feels like a vein just the size of a pea on the left side. I havent had it checked out but feel reassured seeing that so many other people have it too.

sooo please can you tell us what did you find !!

I guess one of us should visit a doctor and make us all relaxed!!

What if it's on both?

yes guys I am have also just noticed that its on my lower part of testes itvis not connected to any of my balls it is in middle what is this please tell me

Hitler had only one testicle. Looks like you got his second testicle

I have the same thing

I'm in the same situation as you I just hope it's not bad

I need help too I'm 14 and have a little ball any help or sign i don't want to go to a doctor because of this it doesn't hurt it's just a tiny ball in my scrotum

Yea prob a cyst lol I have it to they go away but if they are still there within a couple months ask a doctor about surgery it doesn't hurt after surgery really it just a little pain like if you got punched in the arm every 10 mins

I have the same thing and I freaked

Hey I miss 16 and I have the same thing I went to the doctor for it and they said that if it wasn't bothering me then it's nothing I just wanted to see what u think