August first I had sex with a random girl,but I used a condom. During the intercourse the condom broke,it didnt take me more then 15-20 seconds the most to realise it and I stoped right there.  A week or two later I shaved,but it was my first time using a buzzer,usually I trim it with scisiors.  Id say 2-3 weeks after the shaving(40 days after the sexual intercourse) I saw that small little white bubbles in a ring shape had acured at the base of my pennis,and in a straight up line on the left side of the pennis.  they're not painfull at all, they would get a little itchy when pressure is put on them like the laptop,the belt or skinny pants. Its almost new years eve now, I popped most of them out,and they seem to crust and dissappear after I pop them,some dissappeared itself but new ones keep coming out,especially after my second shave with a buzzer again. When I look at them, they're like huge hair follicles that just pop out ,and hair comes out of almost all of em. They've reduced in numbers but never dissapeared. I dont remember me getting sick after the sexual intercourse,dont remember any fevers or stomach pain,except for 2-3 days ago,i had a light stomach pain but probly it was cuz of too much drinking,now its gone. it still feels ticklish a little bit down there.what could it be guys?any ideas? please tell me its not herpes....

I wud say that it cud be herpes or genital warts but if ur not sure then go ask ur doctor

they all disappeared a while ago....if you don't know how to spell words right then how could you have knowledge about stuff like this ?

I know because I saw a pic in my boyfriends medical terminology textbook and my moms a nurse so I kinda know some medical terms

ok thanks for your effort, but like I said everything has been fine for a while now