hi

am just wondering.. i had sex wid my gf last week. after the encounter i had this sore coming up on the base of my penis.thou its small doesnt pain or itch.if anybody could tell me what it is..will be very grateful.it has been almost a week now thou the sore hasnt gone away any ideas what it is??

Yep!  I had a similar issue not long ago.  First, do NOT panic.  It is almost certainly nothing to be worried about.  I had sex with my girlfriend, and the next day found a sore on the base of my penis.  There are a few possibilities this could be, and neither of them are anything to be TOO concerned about.  First, you could simply have an allergic reaction to the condom that was used.  Oftentimes the body will not react to a condom allergy for the first few times, and then break out in sore(s).  These are often moderately large pus filled sores that are generally not painful, though sometimes itchy.  Another possibility is that of irritation.  Was the sex particularly aggressive?  If so this could have caused irritation in the hair folicles and created a mild condition of follicultis.  This was my situation.  It is easily treated with a quick visit to the doctor and a very cheap (I paid 14 dollars for it uninsured) antibiotic.  Hope this eases some of your fears!

I recently encountered that a blister just popped up on the base of the penis just becide the ulcer...is this a serious problem?plus its itchy..i hve been having a fever lately with diarhoea..m concerned i mite have contracted Hiv....need help

If you have blisters on your penis, and you also have a fever, you should definitely get checked out by a doctor. It is possible that the two problems are unrelated, but it is best to be sure and to get the treatment you need to clear up the problem. You should also abstain from sex until you get a green light from your doctor, and make sure to keep the area clean. Once you have taken care of the problem, a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to keep the penis skin in good condition and more resistant to disease (keep in mind that protection is always needed for every sexual encounter to prevent transmission of an STD).