I have TWO questions regarding these upper body exercise videos I received in my subscription email.   1. How many times a week do you do this whole regime? 2. On one given day how many times do you repeat the entire video set of exercises? Thanks in advance. :) 

Health Advisor

Hello and welcome to steadyhealth.

For the maximum effect it would the best if you can do all exercises in one day and do it like that for five days a week (remember to rest).

For an example, you can workout on M, T, W and rest on Thursday, then workout again on F and S and rest on Sunday.

Remember to have proper nutrition, as well. Be persistent and you'll have your dream body in no time.

Cheers!

P. S.

Be careful and don't give your email address publicly. That's why I have edited your post.

Thank you! Should I do more than one set of the video? Or just do the whole video as shown then stop n do it the next day? Is it truly possible to tone arms that are not firm? Ty!!!!

Health Advisor

You can do either way. My advice is to try both options and choose whatever is more preferable for you. 

If you ask me, I would first do all sets and reps from one video. But, only because it's easier for me that way.

You can tone your arms, but remember, as I said in previous post, you need to stick to proper diet as well as work out. And you cannot see expected results overnight. Just be persistent and do right exercises and you will succeed. 

Cheers!

Thank you very much. Those answers were very helpful.