I am doing your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLb3BQKhQ_w twice a day including hip thrusts once or twice a day (10) and I have a few questions how long will it take for this to work and how will i know when to go from beginners to intermediate to advanced and last where do you think i will be in 2n a half to 3 months with doing all this please get back asap :-)

Celebrity

Good for you!

it will work; at least some results should be visible after 2-3 months.

I would suggest though to switch workout routines and types of exercises because your body gets used to do it the same regime over and over again, and you do not "shock" your muscles anymore - so the results are not as "quick" as they could be. 

As with everything - patience... muscles grow slow, your body doesn't adapt that fast, it also depends on your nutrition.... You will have much better results if you eat balanced diet comparing to being on fast food .. 

regarding switching to advanced level - I am sure you should be able to switch to advanced level by now - always listen to your body and if we say 10 repetitions for intermediate, and 15 for advanced - if you can't manage 15 repetitions, try with 12 or 13. Experiment a little...it's not carved in a stone ;)

It is always a challenge to keep muscles stimulated so that they stay trim and tone.  It always take to reach your goals as well.  Usually depending on the degree of progress, it takes 3 to 6 months to get the results you are seeking.  It takes diligence and discipline to reach the type of body you want.  Keep looking through all the videos on SteadyHealth to keep up on the videos that will work for you.  You may want to progress to harder exercises if the ones you are doing begin to get too easy.  Just remain consistent and you will get there.