Your story is identical to mine. Would like to talk.. What are herbal teas?

MEDITATION! Also ocuppy your self on a long term goal! start with short term goals directin to that longer one that way you wont lose motivation! i got the same problem going on in the long term i wont achieve anythang but am more to the hardcore side of life and i;ve thoug of dieyin would be easier then going throw all am going believe me you afraid of going to hell but this life is hell now because i dont care if i die now it gives me ultimate confidence i know is not healthy i hope its all an misperception for smokin all that weed for 6 years day and night. all day!

Iv been smoking 5 or 6 times every day for about 2 years and decided i wanted to quit monday. i did the smoke before i leave, smoke while im gone, smoke when i get home thing too and im having the SAME feelings you were.... im terrified of how ill act sober.. i cant remember my attitude before i started smoking. i met my husband high and he met me high and weve been smoking ever since. Granted, we have a GREAT relationship and hes my best friend but im also very scared of how us being sober may affect our relationship..

I've been a daily for about 8 years and have taken 1-6 month long breaks multiple times. For me, all of these symptoms usually went away within 2-3 weeks after stopping. Sweatiness, horrible vivd dreams, insomnia, decreased/irregular appetite, mood swings (obviously), body aches. I always started to feel pretty great after 3 weeks.. personality comes back, you "care" again, in general, etc.

Your lucky this happened early in your life. Thank the being who allowed you to feel this way.....GOD.

U have schizophrenia my friend

Thank you so much, God Bless!

So ive been do it for the last year and a half. Daily. Multiple times a day. Making me not able to remember the last year.months.weeks.or even what i did a few days ago. I generally know well, have an idea about the past week or big events But anything unimportant/mudane is blank. I sell to support. Pause for the cause. But recently, just burnt out on it. I want to live better. Ive been clean for 2 days ..its so hard. All i think about is...(with anything i'm doing at the time), this activity would be better high. Work is better high. School. Driving. Anything. Headaches have set in today. Im not tired. Havent eaten since saturday when.i was last high. You guys!!! I miss it. But reality for me when i was partaking was movie like..kinda like i was watching myself from 6 inches behind and above my body..just observing my actions and my mind wandered. I felt like i watchd everyone in highschool grow up and i wad left behind I learned how to cook at my job..while i was baked. But that feels lost. Im confused and trying to get thru this alone i guess. I want to get a good job have a decent/non-weed w**** gf. I dumped the girl i was with for the last year this past week..havent told her i stopped smoking. Any advice? Help me out guys.

Macdiesel, first, congratulation at making such an important decision in your life. I know it might seem an impossible task but you will see in the long round how beneficial this is for your life and your future. Facing reality is the best choice someone can make for their own good and the society. I am glad you are ready to live your real life, care and fight about something. This life is not easy but there are better ways to face the problems, exercise, pray, find new friends, get into school, read... anyway I just wanted to encourage you to keep being strong and let you know even though I dont know you, I am proud of people like you.

did u give it up??how did that work out with your relationship with your husband...im asking because my husband and I's relationship was built around smoke,,we gave it up three weeks ago...since that everything has gone to sh*t..he has moved out and im totally all over the place and cant seem to pull myself together.

well idk why but iv decided to quit after starting in 7th grade on to 11th grade 4 yrs of this amazing sh*t :) but the only symptom i have is slight grumpyness ahaa! smoking everyday had me so clouded and dumb i think its time for change . 6 days dry now i feel pretty good .

Hello I'm 22 years old an have been ssmoking weed since I was 14 but probably very heavy user from 16 to now an its only been a few dayss since I have toked but yes I know what all you relate to sleeplessness an headaches buut no anxiety , very irratable . I love weed soo much a is so hard to quit when you have a friiend next door who smokkes constant an unlimited amount. I haate quitting weed hardest thing ever. Muuch luck to everyone

Naw it's a mental thing I've been smoking weed everyday straight for 4 years and just starting to quit now I don't have any withdrawals or any symptoms at all.

I WANT TO STOP SMOKING THATS WHY IM HERE READING ALL THESE STORIES. IVE BEEN SMOKING FOR 8 YEARS STRAIGHT. FIRST I STARTED WITH BOWLS BUT ABOUT A YEAR INTO SMOKING I STARTED SMOKIN BLUNTS SO FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS IVE BEEN SMOKING ABOUT 8 - 10 BLUNTS A DAY. IM TIRED OF SMOKING BECAUSE IVE BECOME SO DEPENDANT ON IT I SMOKE WHEN I GET UP, BEFORE I LEAVE THE HOUSE, AS SOON AS I GET HOME, AND ITS EVEN WORST WHEN IM JUST SITTING AT HOME ALL I DO IS SMOKE AND PLAY BATTLEFIELD :) BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO STOP SOON AND GET MY LIFE ON TRACK IM MENTALLY READY I JUST DNT THING MY BODY IS BECAUSE JUST THE THOUGHT OF QUITTING GETS ME SICK TO MY STOMACH AND GIVES ME ANXIETY. THE TIME THAT I DID COME CLOSE TO STOPPING I WAS REALLY SICK TROWING UP, STOMACH PAIN, HEADACHE, MOOD SWINGS, MAJOR ANXIETY, IT WAS HELL. SO I JUST SMOKED AGAIN :( THIS SUCKS BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO GET THROUGH IT IF SOMEONE HAS ANY ADVISE FOR ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Hello Im Gus i been smoking weed heavily since i was 14 my cusin got me started on it an found my self selling ounces to support my addiction but aanywayys.... i was smoking 3 grams a day (Blunts) i thought i couldint stop cause i needed it but that was never true..... it honestly is a mental thing i use to get pissed off an str8 to my car i went to roll up but i notice recently (4 months ago) i wasint getting anywhere in life i lost my girlfriend for being high all the frikkin time and my job, i dropped out of high school cause i couldint wait to smoke i screwed my self so boguz cause now getting a job is a task for me...My family even stopped talking to me cause they think weed it just as bad as cocaine an haroin ect..... so i reacted i was frikkin blasted when i realized all of this!! I got mad while i was doing what use to make me happy.so i went to the pantry an bought a box of vegas an rolled a gram in each blunt an faced them that night an called it quits.. im about to be 21 an i have been 4 months an a coupe days clean it took me 6 years to realize i didint need that sh*t.. The first days were honestly pretty bad i couldint sleep i wasint hungry an my attuide was horrible i found my self talking sh*t about everything i didnt like but after a week i bought my self a xbox to keep me from having so much time on my hands..i think about it from time to time but it really doesint have an impact on me anymore i have an 8th in a jar in my closet an i dont even wanna see it i took it out the other day an i smelled it an pput it right back if you really want to stop its going to be easy for you well not completly easy but if you really want somthing in life you can achive it regarless of what anyone says my lifes back on track an it feels good... ****Couple of ways that helped me stopped *Have a huge last session smoke you brains out!!(sounds wrong but thats what i felt i had to do I smoked till i didint wanna smoke no more an kept smoking till the last blunt was done) *I stayed away from people that i knew smoked including my nabor/bestfriend *I trew away the only bowl i had so get rid of you hightimes materials..lol *Find another hobbie or somting that takes up your smoking time (it was a hobbie for me to roll up trust me i must have a million dollers in bud in my lungs) *Try not to be a loner put your self around people get out n enjoy life(if i was alone i was high) *Depresion kicks in when you stop thats why you need people around you to have fun *the first week i bought night quil to help me sleep an i stopped using it after 4 days *lose your connects i stopped talking to the plug..(he called me a couple times but he got the point.) those things helped me tons smoke free livin is the way to go have faith friends