Situation* not dustyation sorry

Dear anybody who read the last post I made (the one I'm replying to) I ended up going to the doctor and apparently I'm at extreme risk of a stress induced heart attack ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk if my case has anything to do with your guys'

Sorry I meant to reply to this comment, ignore the last post

Have you ever seen a massage therapist?

Thanks for the clarification

Mike, you have a well spoken logic and i believe you to be correct about what this phenomena is.

Similar thing I have just recently noticed. When I twist my upper body from side to side and have my mouth open j can hear what sounds like air heing squeezed from my lungs. Any answers yet?

I have this too! When punching (for exericse) or doing trunk twists.

did you ever find out? i’m having the same

What does it mean? You guys say it makes sounds inside and you can't tell where but for me I feel sick more and more. And it hurts.

Did anyone get a reason??? I noticed this while dancing in the mirror. I'm scared.

Omg this is exactly was is happening to me I noticed it dancing, does anyone know what it is and if it it serious????

Wtf. Just noticed it today evening while side stretching. Got scared at first. Now I feel it's normal going through everybody's comments

I have all of the same symptoms and I have recently become more active again though spent a lot of my youth active. However I have experienced some chest pain now with this. I cannot see why this condition would be 'normal' I think this must be the doctors version of 'I don't know' I also went to a doctor and he told me it was an inflamed muscle and rib injury, however didn't do any tests...

usually get this after I lay down on my side for some reason. Still haven't found an answer to why this happens. weird weird.