Mmk, I'm only 15..I just recently lost my virginity, The last time I had sex, was friday, and today is monday. the time before that was about three weeks ago. I've used a condom each time, and the time before friday he didn't cum at all [[we were inturrpted]]
When we had sex friday it kinda hurt, like not normal hurt, so I thought you know since we hadnt in a while he might have got bigger, but then I started to bleed light pink /brown on saturday for an hour, then sunday, then today....Only a short amonut of time though. My question is can I be Preg. from the time before friday?? And what are any other explanitoins of this bleeding if any?? :'(

iiim only 15 and me and my bf were togetha whatever happen and he did come in me like always the next day i woke up like if i was on my period can i b pregent i need answers

First of all your 15!! stop letting some guy cum in you!! I just had a baby and ya know what it is a big change in life... why dont you try enjoying your life a little... you cant even get your license yet!!

i spotted both times with both children and now again i am only 19 my 2 are 1yr exactly apart and i wouldn't change it for anything i believe go with your heart make sure the daddy wants to be there its not a bad thing having kids some people just think it is. :-D