Unfortunately not everyone whom takes this drug is a junky. I was prescribed this medication due to torn nerves off my spinal cord. As well as herniated disc in my back that leak spinal fluid and a fused neck where the bones are all completely one so please think a little wiser when you respond to a post because I'm not a junkie but I have these problems too

See I have been on pain pills for 6 years and all my teeth are separating and I also have cracks and alot of cavities, I brush and floss everyday! What do we do????

just 3 weeks after I started this medication, MY TEETH ARE ROTTING OUT OF MY HEAD. I drink water like a fish, I have always taken care of my teeth, my dentist literally is dumbfounded that this much decay could happen in such a short period of time. I need FOUR root canals, I am livid. I cannot afford 10,000 dental work. Dental insurance is a scam, state aid is telling me to get them pulled but wont agree to get me a snap in denture or whatever until I have FIVE teeth missing. So???? LOL it is such a joke. Never one single issue until I started this medication, and my doctor CONFIRMED that it is from the medication, as ALL HER PATIENTS HAVE TEETH ISSUES SINCE TAKING THIS MEDICATION. She made the connection quite fast I guess. She is fighting state insurance with me to get my dental work paid for considering it is a medical problem at this point, caused by a medication. I know in my gut that it wont be long until we all see those lawsuit ads on TV that goes something like "trying to save your life from opiate addiction and lost all your teeth in the process?-- call now". Such mf BS

I been on suboxone since they passed some new law in on state on RI that doctors can not give long term pain meds to patients with chronic pain opinates so my doctor told me it won't give me oxycodone anymore cos of the new laws in RI on top of the Meds the cost is 215 dollars on the first cos of oxycodone is is 9.00 far less than the suboxen and all my teeth are gone cos of this meds

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've been on Suboxone for 11 years now, a friend of mine has been on for 40 years first he was on methadone now he's on Suboxone if you are planning on taking Suboxone let me tell you don't do it methadone is the new and improved heroin Suboxone is the new and improved methadone the pharmaceutical cartel are making billions off people's addictions please I am begging you don't ever start taking Suboxone and if you just started wean off fast !!!!!

Been on subs for like 6 years 24 mg per day just was flossing and my tooth just broke in half fell in the sink just like that. Went to the dentist and they told me 4 of my other teeth need attention, I wouldn’t say this happened right away but all of a sudden I am having some serious issues with my teeth. It has to be related to the subs there is no other explaination other than just bad luck. I do brush and floss twice a day and mouthwash. I just jumped on to see if people were experiencing tooth problems while taking this medicine. Appears to be a pattern here.

I been on them awilequiting seems inposible and torture but my teeth are gone destroyed

I was just speaking to my husband about the same thing...wondering if there is any kind of class action law suit against suboxone for dental decay. I have been on suboxone for years...unfortunately I don't have another choice, it's either take them or go back on oxys (As I was prescribed of course) for a severe back injury cause by a car accident. I could no longer handle taking the oxy & what it was doing to me...but the whole time I was on pain pills I still had absolutely beautiful teeth. Since I've been on suboxone (over several years) my teeth havr LITERALLY started to crumble & I've had several teeth pulled due to the decay. & yes people I brush & floss habitually, yet my beautiful teeth are disintegrating one by one. You are not alone people! But the longer you are on it, the worse it gets!

I have the same problem all my teeth are breaking off now I need to get the roots pulled and it's like 170.00 per root I need 10 taken out I was so better off on the oxycodone 1 4 times a day and the doctors said cos of the new laws in Rhode Island you can't be on pain meds for long periods of pain meds maybe I should go after the state I live in there the one's that where pressuring my doctor to put me on Suboxone I don't no but something needs to be done and I can't find one lawyer to help me so screwed up.

I'm on the verge of calling a lawyer very soon. When I started this drug way back in2007 4 pills at 8mg daily. No dr has ever tried to wean me down. So by myself and it was a b***h to do I weaned my self down to 2 8mg daily. I cannot get past that let's back up a bit I got my first script my mom says to the pharmacist I are these addicting to? He said NO. Back then my z $120 pills cost me $500.00 a month maxed out all my credit catds. If I knew subs were additives I would have never taken them I basically traded one drug for another. And from what I've read it's harder to kick then heroine. And if your ever able to get off everyone says you will never live a normal life expecially if you have taken over ten years that's me. Now I'm thinking of going to a 28 day stay to see if they have hope for me. The BIG ?? Is will a lawyer take the cas re or not. I'm sure the pharmaceutical companies have very good lawyers but really I just want off they have robed my life completely I work hard and have abs nothing to show for it because of subs. I've been a slave to them long enough. BIGGER

Does anyone know if there is a class action lawsuit against suboxone? ?

I went to rehab 4 years ago and was put on a suboxine taper to withdraw. When I had gone there my teeth were fine but sense then I've had multiple teeth pulled, had an abscess so bad that I had lockjaw for a month and have cavities in just about all my teeth. I don't even want to smile because my front teeth have turned black. I never have enough insurance to cover it. Just because we used drugs it doesn't mean we deserve this and I think the drug company should pay.

Well this is the path you an I have chosen. Do you think you could kick the opiate habit before it killed you? Might be some sh*t side effects but atleast your not dead. Nobody's fault you chose to do drugs but your own.

Hey everybody. Suboxone ruined me. For 3 years I was taking it, religiously. I ALWAYS had perf. teeth and than BOOM after 1/1.5 years my teeth start breaking in the back, I eventually have no front tooth and now, I had to get ALL my bottom teeth taken out except 3. sh*t is embarrassing and I feel like no one is going to love me for me ever again. Thank god I got vaneers and all my top teeth fixed up, $12k later. And now I’m wearing a f*****g partial @25years old :( I am now clean for almost a year off suboxone and xanax, but this past year wasn’t easy to say the least. I pray everyone still on this BS can ask someone they love for help before it rips your soul.THIS ISSUE IS REAL AND NEEDS TO BE TRULY TAKEN CARE OF.

Get better

Your so right. You need to drink water. Its easy. Stay hydrated. I had mouth sores stoped drinking sugar beverages. And I drink a gallon or more a day of water. I have no tooth problems. Ben on subo. 2 years