I’m 14 and experiencing this to. It’s really random and only in my left foot arch. It can’t be my shoes being too tight as right now ummm wearing socks and just felt it again. idk how to stop it, someone help

I started to get this warm feeling on the soles of my feet. They began after I had gained 15 lbs and I was now overweight by 10 lbs. They went away after my weight returned to normal, and now I notice if I gain 5 lbs. it starts again. It is a warm sensation (no pain, it is only warm, not hot) It flashes across the sole of my foot. At first it seemed to only be my right foot, but then it would be on either one, never both at the same time. I tried to determine if my foot actually felt hot to the touch (this is hard to do) and it seemed to be just a sensation of warmth.

This can be indicative of a problem with the sciatic nerve, which travels down the spine - around the back of the leg and around the outside of your foot. Keep an eye on your calf muscle (offending side). I experienced something similar in 2003 (never thought to check my calf muscle. By the time that I'd had remedial surgery (discectomy) - too late for me: calf muscle had wasted away to nothing. Now I have to live with it - can barely get lift-off from left foot.

Nerve damage high blood pressure hyper tension

I believe it has something to do with poor blood circulation try staying away from fatty foods

Also have this.. any joy?

I am almost 51 years old and and I feeling a warm liquid go into my left foot. This started about 4 weeks ago but within the past 2 weeks I would say it's happening multiple times every hour. It seems to start above my ankle and goes in to my foot. my name is Bill Cheshire Junior and I live in Lima Ohio

I get the same thing. My right foot only. Ive never had a pedicure. It started when I went from a stand up job to a Sit down job. I think sitting has caused alot of health issues. Im sure it has something to do with nerve damage

Has anyone ever found a reason this is happening? I’m getting a sudden warm sensation like water on my foot several times a day and it’s only on the right outer edge. Should I be concerned about this?

I have never had a pedicure before. I rarely wear shoes, I'm a sahm with a newborn, so no need for them.
I'm 26, and have been getting this feeling ever since I got my epidurals and spinal block. More frequently in the last couple weeks than normal

Having hot flashes in right foot... since my birthday last year and am 35... wtf so weird