im 26 female,last week i had  back pain by lifting heavy things.since then i have warm sesnation  in my foot.do i need to worry?

I started getting this warm sensation in my LEFT foot (a small area where top meets ball of heel), almost less than a week ago from today. It's freaking me out because it started coming on after my RIGHT ankle had swollen for a couple of days on account of the poor circulation I must have, along with a Psoriatic rash that I've had there for 2+ years. This sounds like it's a pretty common thing, almost, based on what people are saying. I have seen/read "phlebitis" as perhaps a cause, but I am seeing also that a lot of Diabetic people seem to experience it, too. Oh, and according to that wacky "Doctor Saba" guy that posted (for what reason, I'm still unsure), don't forget to drink plenty of "ghee" and move to the north side of India. That's his cure for it, at least.
For those of us that are taking this issue seriously, however, please post if there are any updates to your specific condition, as I'd like to hear more about what this could possibly be! My sister has been hospitalized for two blood clots by the ripe old age of 26, so I fear that our mother's side of the family could have circulatory issues.
Btw, I am a 31-year old female, 5"1, 175 lbs., and I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Lichen Planus (a Psoriatic skin condition). I take Effexor, Ativan, Subutex, Lyrica, Ambien, and Tramadol.

It could be either due to a fatty liver, or a problem in the lungs!

I'm 20 weigh 175 and I just started noticing this around my left ankle yesterday.

Hi guys,
I'm a 45 years old female. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have the same symtoms as you guys. I am attaching a link, so you can read about it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

The thing is, in order to be tested positive for "RA" (Rheumatoid Arthritis), you must take two tests. RA factor, and the second test I believe is blood sedimentation rate. Both tests must come up positive in order for you to be diagnosed as having the disease. In addition, you have to be in what rheumatologists call "flare" period (the period of inflamation) in order for the exams to show the disease. If you are in the "remission period" (when the inflamation goes away), the test may not show the condition. For more info, google symtoms, causes and treatment of RA. You may find yourself among the people with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The breath through in this condition happened recently when they finally linked a bacteria in the intestines with condition itself.

I am 26, Female, not overweight, I am not a diabetic, I have Acinic Cell Carcinoma (cancer) it was found in my parotid gland and removed in December of last year. For about a week or so now my left foot has had what I call "hot flashes" around the middle to upper half of my left foot, it gets really hot but only for a minute max. Sometimes it stays kind of warm.. It feels like the heat becomes less concentrated. If anyone has been diagnosed with something that explains why this is happening or has any ideas of what it could be, please email me scarlettintnagles (@) gmail . com. (I typed it that way to avoid spam.) Thank you - Katie

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Also the only medication I am on is Effexor for depression/anxiety.

I am only 14, female. For some reason, my right foot will suddenly heat up, it feels like the sun is hitting it. It's not painful, just very strange how this happens so frequently throughout the day. I am curious, and would like to know what is causing this.

im 21 male not overweight, not really active, smoke newports menthol, wear sneakers 90% of the time never too tight, i drink only poland spring dispensable water, only medication is marijuana (please try and avoid any and all lectures as i am old enough to make my own decisions) and drink my coffee very sweet.

36 years old, mother of six. No diabetes; but, I could be in better shape and health. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress and strain lately... opening up a store and sleeping about four hours a night. My left, big toe feels like it is near a heater. No pain, and it lasts only a few seconds. As the days go by, I'm feeling it more often. I don't drink or smoke, and I wear sandals... not tight at all. It happens sitting down, driving, or standing.

I think we have all be abducted by aliens and had experiments done on us!

himalayan boy wrote:

Lmsmith58 wrote:

Your way to young to be taking all that c**p! I took Ativan off and on for 20 years, I do not have an adictive personality, but they say it is wicked and there are times I wish I had 1mg of it for sure... GET OFF the MEDS. They WILL kill you... Period, end of story. There is not ONE pHx that cures anything except antibiotiocs. The rest is covering up your issues... Your WAY over weight, but you knew that. Stop making excuses and get off the meds. eliminate ALL sugars from your diet, and do NOT think "DIET" soda etc. is getting off. Eliminate all Sugars period... DRINK at least 1/2 of your body weight aka 175 lbs. means you drink at LEAST 90 oz. of GOOD clean H20 a day, for round about numbers, Ionized Alkaline Microclustered water is best aka "KangenWaterMagic"... I call it... I only drink, cook, etc. with this water. It's made a huge difference in my life. Good Luck

Plantar fasciitis. I have this sensation in one foot along with occasional burning heel. Sensation is sudden warmth as if placing foot on a warm wet object. Hard ultrasound confirmed diagnosis. V surprised by all the scaremongering ideas about fatty livers etc. 

Hi there :) since there is little info on this condition I will share with you what I have learned threw a lot of physical therapy lately.  Apparently at least for me this is caused by a nerve issue in my lower back.  My physical therapist hit the nerve today and immediately i felt the warm sensation in my foot.  I am getting this warm sensation in my last 3 toes on my right foot and now the bottom of my foot.   I have also been experiencing muscle twitching for a month now in both legs.  After adjusting my own back with lots of stretches and a couple of muscle relaxers the muscle twitching stopped immediately also.  Of course now my hip and back hurts but threw Physical therapy I expect to make a full recovery,  god willing.  I haven't heard many mention this but i have back issues as well as sciatic nerve issues.  I am not overweight but I am out of shape,  I am not diabetic but do for the most part eat well.  This is an annoying symptom no doubt, so please do see a Medical doctor and see if pt will also help you. 

its uric acid