Hello, my name is Russell. This is very odd. I too have been having this going on now for the last few days, just in my left foot, just in my small toes. I am only 33 and not over weight. Could it be sugars, not eating healthy enough?

So everyone on this post has had this happen in the same time frame, same area.... Just a random question but, are you all Christians???

What does religion have to do with it? Have u read something on this?

I broke my left foot, 8 months ago and just in the past month I have been feeling that strange warn feeling for a few seconds over the top of my left foot.

hello im 26 and my weight is 46 i have also gotten the same sudden warm feelings for one or two seconds in my right foot in just two days i dont know what is it?can any one have the answer for this.

what is this page for? every one is asking even me but no answers

I've been feeling a very warm sensation in my right big toe the past 2 weeks. not sure what it is but I'm 32, petite, somewhat healthy. I do my squats and run on the treadmill every so often. I also drink a lot. Not sure what it is but its kind of scary. Should I worry?

Hi im 49 i had the same thing last night and today in work.Im not diabetic or anything, strang

I guess I'll add to this long list... 28yo male, healthy, average weight, no medical issues, same frequent feeling in left foot, always on big toe.

Welp, I guess I'll add to this long list. I have this tinging warm feeling as well. It doesn't hurt and feels rather nice and only last a couple of seconds. I'm just curious if if this is a serious condition. It has only been happening to me for a week.

Female 27 years old, healthy, runs 3-5 miles daily, not diabetic.

i am 61 with PAD I'm having the same thing on my right big toe not diabetic what is going on

Sorry. No answers, BUT the same thing started happening to me yesterday. I could stand to lose 20 lbs, but most won't say I'm overweight. The heat is in my left toes and last a few seconds. It is like someone is sticking a heater in front of them and taking it right back away. Weirdest feeling. I finished my PT for tendonitis yesterday and was having Dexamethadone treatments. Idk if this caused it. Coworkers think it could be a pinched nerve.

Im 44 and i have MEN2A aswell, i get the heat in between my big toes to the midle ones.

I have a couple possible common denominators with you. Number 1 I drive a minivan, lol. I also smoke but a different brand of cigarettes and I am on antidepressants Effexer and zoloft. I'm female, 28 years old, and 5-10 lbs overweight.

Hi i am 15 male and the same things have been happening in my left foot, i am not any where near overweight