I've been getting hot feet lately too. This article I found on hot feet suggests several possibilities. So the best course of action is of course to go visit the doctor and let them know. It could be nerve damage, related to diabetes, related to thyroid, a vitamin deficiency, or even athlete's foot. For me personally, I have a family history of thyroid issues, so I'm thinking my hot feet are likely related to that, but hoping it's just a vitamin deficiency b/c that is the easiest fix! Good luck yall...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am 25, Male. I am underweight and non diabetetic. Even i have been feeling this sudden release of heat sensation in my right ankle. My daily physical activity includes a few Kms of walkng.

Its freaky. Atleast now i know there are others who have the same symptoms.

Has anyone got any diagnosis of the problem?

I hurt my ankle in December. It took a month for the swelling to go down but now I have the burning sensation in my foot. It does feel like I have a heater pointed at at. It's very odd. I'm 32 and I'm not overweight but I started working out again before my ankle healed.

I would like to ask you a few things. Do you drink soda, and have you been tested for Vitamin deficiency such as D3 and the other question is how are your teeth? any broken chipped or just plain bad???

Wow, what a useless website. So many people asking questions, and absolutely no answers.

So why are you commenting in such an old thread? If people ask questions on old threads, then there is the like;ihood the question is not picked up.
Many people ask questions supplying very limited information, and often badly worded.
Many questions are answered, but the answers are usually not given by staff or health professionals. This is more of a forum.
I tend to answer questions from registered members before unregistered ones or guests. Many people have found useful help on here. So if you have a question, ask it in the appropriate forum.

Hi, im 21 completly healthy like a bull. Lately i've been experiencing the same as you - sudden warmth in my right foot, under toes. It goes away in 3 seconds. I't no painful or anything i just want to find out what i it...

I am 59 years old, not overweight, not diabetic. In pretty good shape and I have recently been having this same warm feeling in my left foot.

I get a feeling of a sudden blast of heat in my left foot.  It feels like a heater was placed by my toes.  Not the big toe, but the 2nd, 3rd and possibly 4th toes on the left foot heat up suddenly. It seems to be happening more and more frequently. I work at a computer at my desk, but don’t cross my feet or legs often.  Anyone get any replies with information?  It happens several times though out the day. 

Mine started yesterday while I was driving I felt a warm feeling on my right foot near my big toe and top of my foot at first I thought I had my car heater on.It just happened again while writing this.

I am getting the same sensation on my right foot for the last few days... I am not diabetic (to my knowledge!!) I am a bit over weight, I walk a lot, I'm 47. It happened first in the car and I thought I had the heater blowing down on it! Found your post, searching for an answer!

Has anyone found out what this strange hotness in the foot is, I have been experiencing the same thing for about a week now

im 39, not diabetic, and i am getting the same sensation along the outside edge of my left foot. feels like someone put a herating pad against my foot. goes away in a few seconds. doesn't hurt. wish i knew what it was

I am 45 and this just to happen to me a couple days ago, so I typed it in on the internet and found you...so bizarre it just came on me while I was in a store, then it happened again while I was driving. I looked at the temperature settings in my vehicle just to be sure my heat was not accidently turned on...weird. it is my right foot at the space under my big toe. That is the only spot.

Hello, your case sounds close to mine. I am almost 19, am not overweight, not diabetic and no illnesses or disease besides asthma (as a young child I had vesicoureteral reflux disease, but was able to outgrown it).

For about a week now, I have been having a warm sensation go through my left toes....only for a few seconds, but quite frequently. I am a bit worried, and would like to know what it could be. Thanks!

I have been experiencing warmth on the soles of both feet for a few months now? found this site and am amazed at the amount of people with the same sensation it happened to me about ten minutes ago......i do hope someone can come up with an explanation Thanks in anticipation :(