I have gotten my period and it was five days but its over and im still having symptoms of pregnancy i had sex unprotected all before my period came and my period came on all of a sudden could i still be pregnant my breasts hurt very vad and i have really bad headaches what could be the problem!!!

I have had some of the same stuff. I am 18 years old. My Fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant. My peroid was late two days. When it came it was very unnormal. Very light throughout the whole peroid. The last day of the peroid I had some dis charge which had a little bit of blood. I have taken home pregnancy tests they show up negative. My cousin had to weird peroids when she was pregnant. I would just like some advice what it might be thanks!

Ok Well I'm 15. I Had Sex For The First Time In Late May.. It Was Unprotected, I Wasn't On The Pill. The Next Morning I Took The Morning After Pill. I Got My Periods A Week Later. When I Finished My Periods. I Has Sex With Him Again But The Condom Ripped. =[ He Did Cum. I Got The Morning After Pill Again. And I Got My Periods A Week Later Again. This Was Mid June. It's Now September. Me And My Boyfriend Broke Up In July. But Since Mid August I Start Putting On Weight, My Tits Get Really Sore Every Now And Then, My Belly Is Quite Hard, My Tits Are Getting A LOT Bigger, I Still Have My Periods, Regularly, A LOT Heavier. But They Only Last About 5 Days When They Used To Last 7. My Discharge Is A Lot Heavier. And For The Last Couple Of Nights Iv'e Been Getting A Cramp Under My Left Rib. If Anyone Could Please Help I'd Be So Greatful. I'm Really Scared. A Girl I Know Got Pregnant And Didn't Know Til She Was 8 Months Gone Because She Has Her Periods All The Way Through. I Really Don't Want To Be Pregnant. I Have A New Boyfriend. And I'm Not Ready For A Baby. I Didn't Do A Pregnancy Test But I Will If Anyone Thinks I Should. I'm Not Sure. Like Because I Took The Morning After Pill? Someone PLEASE Help. Soon As Possible.

Love Mary. XXX

Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I'm 23 and my last period was two weeks ago i started a day late and it was heavy for about two and a half days and then i just spotted after that. Before i started i had bad headaches and a slight fever that ranged from 98.9 to 99.0. I just thought i was getting sick but since then my fever has gone away but i'm still keeping a headache and i've started about a week ago staying really tired a bit dizzy at times, having cramps that are like my period is about to come, and i've been very gassy and had diahrea. My breasts haven't been sore from wat i've noticed are any different because i had a breast aug. about 4 years ago and i'm used to having sore breasts. I haven't took a test yet b/c i was just going to wait if my period would come at all in two weeks. Could i be pregnant or is this all in my head or wishful thinking???

I am also in the same position as the girl who said she had unprotected sex and was on the pill. I also have had 2 normal periods with no symptoms of being pregnant except for the bloating, making my stomach look bigger, and nausea a time or two. I also am not one to take my pill at the same time every day. I have also had some spotting in between these periods. Could I be pregnant? I had sex August 25th, and got my period 9 days later. Everything was normal, then had some spotting after my period then got my next period on time, and now no spotting or anything yet, and I should start my period in 11 days, but I'm not sure. And advice?

I've had a lot of the same stuff. I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period. I just got my period today but it is three weeks late. I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms like I've been peeing a lot more than usual, my breasts are very tender, my stomach has gotten a little bigger, I'm always tired, been getting headaches, there has been quite a bit of this whitish/clear stuff coming from my vaginal area, and I've had mood swings and cravings. I took four preg tests and they all came up negative...but I feel pregnant...could I be? Or is there something else going on? Can anyone help me?

ii am 19 and ive been having the same things happen... really want to know... has anyone been pregnant... i still have a period but its not like usual... i dont ever get headaches and now i get them.. i dont have morning sickness or anything.. but i havent ever expirenced cramps before.. and now i feel a sensation in my lower abdomen... i feel soo fat that its not even funny.. i havent ever had strech marks and now they are all over my tummy... i have taken a few test all NeG. :-(... i just want to kno what is going on with me... and another thing every time i see someone they ask if i am pregnant.. but like i said.. as far as i know.. im not... idk wat to do.. i am really scared

i am 19 and ive been having the same things happen... really want to know... has anyone been pregnant... i still have a period but its not like usual... i dont ever get headaches and now i get them.. i dont have morning sickness or anything.. but i havent ever expirenced cramps before.. and now i feel a sensation in my lower abdomen... i feel soo fat that its not even funny.. i havent ever had strech marks and now they are all over my tummy... i have taken a few test all NeG. :-(... i just want to kno what is going on with me... and another thing every time i see someone they ask if i am pregnant.. but like i said.. as far as i know.. im not... idk wat to do.. i am really scared

hey im 16 and i was having lots of unprotected sex with my boyfriend back in October he said he coudn't have kids YEA. then after we broke up at the end of the month my period only lasted 2 days i didn't really worry about it then in november i had sex with someone else now i think im really pregnant but i dont know when i got pregnant so i dont know who the father is im really scared and i cant tell my parents 8-|

I to am in this same situation.I am 17 years old and for the past three months my periods have not been regular.The first month it was short,the past two months it has been a start and stop sort of thing.I will bleed and stop during the same day,or stop the next morning,only to bleed again in the evenings.It only lasts for about 4 days.I have also had some type of infection since then,first a UTI then a bladder infection the next month,and then another UTI.I have had frequent head aches and I feel exhausted at times.I took a test and it was negative,but I'm still wondering.I have also had pain in my uterus/ovary area.My breasts have definitely been growing and so has my tummy...Could it all be in my head?!?!? I'd really like some information if anyone has any!

I am only 14 yrs. old, yea i know i am hella young right. Well anyway i have this bump on my lower abdomen area, i been having the symptoms of pregnancy but the thing is i got my period, well i found it really wierd. First my blood was really quite light then all of a sudden my blood got all heavier, but my period only lasted for 2 days, but then me and my bf had sex again cause i thought my period was finally done, then i began to bleed again but only a little bit. But yea my period finally stopped could this still mean i have a possible chance that i could be pregnant?

What everyone needs to do is first off take a pregnancy test and afterwards seek medical assistance! With having unprotected sex there are STD's that can cause irregular bleeding, or you could be having an ectopic pregnancy which needs to be taken care of ASAP! Also if you think so strongly that you may be pregnant you will begin to notice every symptom that you have and keep in my pregnancy symptoms and impending menstruation symptoms mimic each other!

i wish i had a magic answer to all of you that are in the same boat. I know exactly how you feel. i dont even know how old this thread is or if anyone still reads it?! well here is my story....

i was due my period on 26 dec 08 i didnt even know i was late until i thought about my period. i did so many tests most of them were negative. i then had two faint postives yay. i had blood tests done which suggested really early pregnancy. i found this all out on the 14th jan 09 next morning i woke up and i was bleeding( only noticed when i went to the toilet) i went to see my dr and was told to have a scan done. on the 15th jan 09 i went to hospital for my scan,they did a pregnancy test there and it was negative so i never got my scan :-( and was told i was miscarrying :'( i stopped bleeding that same day and it turned into brown discharge. (i was told it would carry on for at least another week) its been 7 days and im still having symptoms. really exhausted, nausea and really mean headaches which stared the thursday i started to bleed and it wont go away really strong. im so confused cause i thought with a miscarriage you stop with the symptoms? i spoke to my doctor again and im having more blood tests done tomorrow to find out what is going on. would be some miricale if the baby was still there. its confusing and upsetting specially when you think or been told you've lost it.

have any of the other people on this board found out anything? the bleed i had wasn't heavy and i was in no pain. been dizzy too.

well baby dust to all and i hope you all get the answers you are looking for , has anyone else had this experience and what was the outcome, so i can prepare myself .... again!

Hello i am an 18 year old and i have unprotected sex a few times with my boyfriend in the end of November. i didn't have my period in December January or February. i am on the pill and normally i have my period the first week of every month. i have missed the last 3. i am gaining weight and my stomach is getting bloated and it looks like im pregnant. i urinate more than usual. i have been eating a lot lately. i get headaches frequently. i have cramps in my stomach and it feels like im about to start my period but i never do. sometimes i often get sharp pains in my stomach. im very very tired all the time even when i get a good nights sleep. i get nauseous often. i am constipated. i have white discharge that comes from my vagina. i have been spotting a little bit and bleeding from my vagina but its an on and off thing. its not constant. ive been to the gynecologist in January and i don't have any std's or anything. could i be pregnant or is this something to do with my ovaries?????? i didn't think it was pregnant until a few weeks ago but i took two home pregnancy tests. one negative and the second positive. so yesterday i went to the doctors and i got the results today from the blood test and it says im not pregnant. so now i am very very confused... something is wrong and i want to know what it is. i get cramps and it always feels like im going to start my period but i never do. all i get is spotting. im so confused.... does anyone know anything??????

hi i am 16 years old and i have been having unprotected sex for a while now. Everything was fine untill i first missed my period. I thought it was fine cause i felt like i was going to get it. I started getting cramps and craving alot of food, but after 1 day it still wasnt here. The next morning i got up and had fever and felt as if i was going to throw up. My period is either coming late or not coming. Also the guy i am having sex with is 18 years old and my parents and brother hate him.