Instead of lashing out at these poor women, you should try to be a little bit more compassionate. For example, my husband and I did not use protection because we actually want a baby. Also, I did go to the doctor's office and got a negative blood pregnancy test. However, I have read so many stories, where women get negative urine and blood tests and end up still being pregnant. We are not avoiding a visit to the doctor, we just need the support of other women who are in the same situation while waiting to take the next step, such as taking a home pregnancy test or visiting a doctor. If you are 10 weeks pregnant and bleeding, just having someone else say "Yes, I had light bleeding in the first trimester and then delivered a healthy baby" can comfort a woman who is worried that she might be miscarrying. Pregnancy and the anticipation of pregnancy is a very emotional time for most women, so supporting us instead of blaming us and calling us irresponsible would be much appreciated.

And plus, if you're so frustrated with some of the comments and feel the need to say that these women are not pregnant if they're bleeding in a tone that makes them appear stupid or uneducated, then why are YOU on this site??

ive been having similar feeling too, and im not too sure what this could be? where you pregnant? :)

I had my period on the 9th for 3 days, lighter than usual! But maybe a day or so after i would go to the bathroom n wipe n there would be light light color pink on the toilet paper? Should i take a test or what should i do?

I'm only 16 and I'm having the same thing as you . I don't know what to do and my parents don't believe I am but I feel it in my heart

I totally agree with what you have just said. I felt very angry at that persons comments. I too am trying for a baby. I have always longed for one. I have watched all my friends have babies. I miscarried in early pregnancy when i was almost 21. Its now 14 years later and I am in a very happy relationship where we both want a baby. I'm so ready for this as I worry about age. I pretty much have the same symptoms as these women are sharing and I am desperate for a happy result. If its not to be well I will keep trying. But that person should show a bit of respect, consideration and support for those who are trying to seek answers as most of these ladies are either hoping or not hoping to be pregnant. Best of luck to you all and I hope some women out there might please tell us if they did get pregnant with all the symptoms we are sharing here. Thanks and again good luck to you all %-)  

im feeling the same type of way so did it turn out that u was pregnant or not

I don't think any of these young women are taking pregnancy as a joke, nor are they taking it lightly. In the real world, most of us can't afford health insurance or even a "free" clinic (you still have to get there somehow, wait in line for hours to be examined, and find a way to pay for any medications you may need afterwards.) In coming to websites like these, they are trying to determine if someone has been or is in the same boat and how they handled it. You have posted nothing here that is constructive or helpful. Go find another thread in which to lecture people.

Pregnant. See your doctor immediately you still have some time left if ur looking for an abortion. See your doctor. Tests can be wrong. Condoms don't always work. You may be in the me all percent of people who experience pregnancy even using protection

I'm having the same problem. I'm 17. I was having symptoms, but them someone at my youth group knocked me to the ground and the symptoms stopped. I was bleeding last week. I'm supposed to have my period this upcoming friday. The bleeding stopped. My thing is that my period is never early... I don't know what to do. Does anyone know anything or can relate?

Hi. Did you finally find out if you are pregnant?

Hey guys. I had unprotected Sex about 2 weeks ago now. I've come on heavy but before I even come on my belly has been getting huge and still is everyone keeps asking me if I'm pregnant. I only just had this first period in a year and a half as I was on the injection a year and a half ago and hadn't had an period until now. But I feel so bloated proper tired latetly to. Don't two pregnancy tests and has come back negative but have done them in the evening times. I'm too scared to go speak to my doctor cause I don't want to look silly if I'm not