The new year is coming and I'm making all kind of plans and goals like probably most of you do. Once more I promise myself that I'll exercise regularly, I'll be optimistic, I'll eat healthier, I'll find a better job... What I want to know is how to stick with your plan? How not to forget about your new year's promises by the end of the winter? Is there anyone who has ever managed to do so? Any tips? I would really appreciate any thought or advice. What are your new year's decisions?

April, I also struggle with keeping and remembering my new years resoulution. I found it easy to put it in my journal so everytime I would write in it I would see it, I also put it on my phone and every week an alarm would go off and show me what I had written. Just focus on what your goal is and plan something cool for when you complete your goal :-)