You. Scared. Me. Harmless, my eye!

:wavey:
I'm sorry I never called you back. My dad was REALLY pissed when I came in with my shirt on inside out.

Peed off the balcony of our 7th floor hotel room just like my brother did. He was 8, I was 6. :|

Don't tell anyone, Gramma would be devastated! :x

While in the process of stealing a street sign, I dropped my wrench right there at the base of the pole (and left it there), because the guy sitting on my shoulders (undoing the top screw) dropped his wrench on my head and split it open...

Told my best friend in college if he didn't buy this used car on the corner I would. He did. It cost him dearly in repairs , it was a lemon.

:LOL: That's classic!

I've said this one before long ago...

I went by an entirely different name for a year in college due to making one up one night going out. It stuck and those people became my friends. I was called that by everyone and nobody believed me when I told them my name was nolefan85. J/K...Marcie.

You're supposed to knock the sign over with the front end of your beater to get easier access to it.....
When we were kids we used to hop the coal trains and ride 'em to the next town over, hang out there with nothing to do for a while and then ride them back.

rtpd...close your ears...

We used to make roadtrips home from FSU to Orlando and pass drinks between the cars while traveling 65mph+...window to window. Let's not even get into what type of drinks were being exchanged. NOT.GOOD!

Stopped on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway in NYC during rush hour to give a guy a boost. He was blocking one lane of traffic, me and my friend stopped beside him to block a second lane of traffic - leaving only one lane for a good number of very displeased New Yorkers to squeeze by in. We were only 18 and didn't have a cell phone but did have booster cables.

Did I mention, I'm trying out for captain of team prude...

When I was 14 I hooked up with a guy who was 23. I lied to my mother and saw him daily throughout the summer until the cops caught us downb a long dirt road. They thought I was going down on him. I wasn't...but close...I don't think they told my mother what I was really up to.

I was so. lucky. I wasn't dumped in the marshes.

Lucky you didn't get shot.

Drove home in a weed & hashish induced hallucinegenic stupor thinking I was in a blizzard. It was June. And i was doing 8 mph on a main highway.

I'll be co-captain

:LOL:
Sorry, I mean, that was very irresponsible young man!