In college, people used to smoke it under glass. It comes it chunks, ranging in color from blonde to black. They would light the chunk, get it smoking under the glass, let the glass fill with smoke, then pick up an edge of the glass, and inhale the smoke.

Just how can your ass fall off twice?

Poor duct tape job after the first time?

I found it the first time...

I.must.leave.this.alone.

When I was 14, me and an id**t friend decided to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th. He put a pillowcase over his head and melted a red candle over it... and carried an ax. I had a hockey mask over a Freddy Kruger mask and held a large steak knife. We would knock on people's doors and when they answered it we'd yell "Surprise!!!".

The evening ended with a ride in the Sheriff's car. Apparently, the mother of a girl from school was about to shoot us from the other side of the door with her 357. Her daughter asked what was going on and she described the monsters outside. She immediately thought it was probably me and my friend (how f*cked up was that?). The sheriff came and stopped us about 15 minutes later en route to another house. He told us about the number of calls and how we almost got shot. Then we were told we could either do community service or get in the car and go scare his wife at his house before retiring permanently from the horror industry.

We lived in one of those rural towns with no exit ramps for the bridges that crossed the Interstate. Another hobby was to pee on cars and/or throw raw biscuits at the truckers. Until one 18 wheeler locked his brakes, jacknifed, then started shooting at us.

Bored redneck teenagers also liked to play a game where you take a stuffed animal or a baby doll and put it on the end of a fishing pole. Set it in the ditch, then hide in the woods on the other side of the road. When a car comes and the lights go across the road, reel it in really fast. It always freaked people out. Those yellow dishwashing gloves were humorous to use, as well.

The biggest idiocy had to be when we would walk into the drainage pipe coming out of the levee for a big lake until we were in the collection basin that sits under the lake itself. Then someone above would open the floodgate and we would get shot through about 200 meters of drainage pipe at high speeds and go over the waterfall at the end into the drainage creek below. We couldn't afford a water slide.

This is what happens in rural communites in poor states that didn't have cable televsion access (dish and DirectTV wasn't invented).

Good times in rural America!!!

-swallowed all the marbles to my sister's Snoopy&the Red Baron game

--helped my sister and friend dry out some lawn grass and sell it to a neighbor boy as pot

It's a good thing we grew up far apart and are different ages. If we'd of been neighbors as kids the mayhem that ensued would still be talked about by the village elders.

Never again will I buy marbles at a garage sale. Never! :|

Saran wrap over the bowl of the toilet in the ladies room ...

I.must.leave.this.alone.
I meant chunks. I will go back and edit so no one thinks bad things about me.

i could never.

i could never.
Thank you. I can't believe I missed that.

I know what you meant.... :D

I hotknifed hash in a park with my stepsister on my 13th birthday.
I got a 24 hour driving suspension at 17 for drag racing. (I won)
I ran away for the weekend with my boyfriend at 16
The list goes on and on.....