I AM CURRENTLY HAVING THIS PROBLEM THE BURNING KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT AND SOMETIMES MAKES ME CRY. MY DOCTOR ORDERED FOR ME TO HAVE A DIAGNOSTIC MAMMOGRAM WITH ULTRA SOUND BC THESE ARE SYMPTOMS OF PAGENTS DISEASE WHICH CAN LEAD TO A TYPE OF BREAST CANCER. DOCOTR SAID THAT REGULAR MAMMO WON'T PICK IT UP. HAVE APPT. NEXT WEEK. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

I had this too. What did the doctor say?

I have been the same way I wonder why ?? Do you have the answer to this

Im 16, not active, so no way I'm pregnant, and I've had this all day. My period ended a week ago. No clue :/

Did you ever find an answer to this? I am 41 and this just started a week ago. It is mostly at night when I roll over... one night so painful I grew nauseous. My doctor said to cut caffiene but I hardly drink any (1 coffee a day, no soda) and that doesn't answer what this is. I had my period (extra heavy) last week so I'm not pregnant.

I'm not a doc or scientist or anything but I had the same thing happen as well when I was laying down sleeping at night. When I got up or changed possition it got a bit better. I have very bad allergies and am sensitive to all airborn allergens. I found that where I live, and many other places as well, there are planes spraying chemicals to control rainfall and global warming. I did some research and the chemicals can cause all types of unwanted side effects like nose bleeds, respitory infections, ect., etc.... I believe that this is the cause but thats just for my situation I don't know about yours.

UGH ALL OF THIS IS WRONG! I'm 15. I never had sex either. My nipples started burning, and painful tingling occurred in my breasts. I have a small bra size. But these past two days I noticed my boobs started getting larger. If you are from the range of 14-17, and aren't sexually active, then all of this pain is all due to the reason of breast growth. THIS IS NORMAL. Every female in my female went through it, and talk about the same experience. So do a lot of my friends. 

Pinched nerves in your back often send the pains around the body to the other end of the nerve. If the nerve that is pinched is going to your nipple then that is where you will have the pain. When the back muscles get pinched they cause the muscles to tighten up around them which keeps the pressure happening to the nerve so to get rid of the pain you have to free up your back muscles to release the nerve. Almost every woman will have these experiences throughout their life time. This is perfectly normal just relax and stretch out your back and the pain will go away usually within 15 minutes. If this happens constantly or the pain never eases and your doctor gives you a clean bill of health then see a chiropractor about pinched nerves. Good Luck!

Hello all,

Many women misdiagnose cardiact chest pain or angina for breast pain. Consider getting a CT scan.

Did you ever find what was going on? Same thing is happening to me. Only in my left breast as well. I am uninsured and cant afford a Dr.

I have the same thing, however its normally only my right nipple. I am 38, had a hysterectomy young and so i have never had kids or breastfed. Nor have i have had a period. Its very painful and nothing helps. It just stops on its own. Hormone levels are normal, i do take Rx for them. So have no clue as to what this is. It also normally happens when its cold and "it shows". Can this be a blood circulation problem? No answers from my doctors. So advice would be appreciated. TIA...God bless

I believe this is a symptom of candida (yeast) overgrowth.  I had this same feeling when I was nursing and had thrush.  But now I am assuredly not pregnant and I try to stay away from sugar.  But if I eat too much my nipples burn and itch.  Consider a yeast cleanse or reducing sugar in your diet.  I bet it will go away

I am now 14. have you found out what it was? It's been bothering me since sunday. (5 days ago) and i can't sleep because of it.

Wondering if you ever found out what the cause is..........I have the same sensations, in both........42 years old. DR told me to take advil..................nothing works

Hi there I have the same thing going on. Never had this tingling feeling before. I'm not pregnant nor have had any surgeries on my breast that would such tingling. And it's only on my left side too!!! Please let me know if you find out something. If I'm still feeling this by next week, I'll contact and schedule an appt with my doctor and will let you know the result.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use